Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope the next update is perfect especially when it comes to one of the hottest characters in my opinion which is Amber I hope Dylan wins her heart soon lol although he already did it in the pool hehe and I also hope there are many more scenes along the way throughout the game with Amber in the future.... these four like Dylan/Amber Sam/Sophia make an excellent duo I dream of one day being able to see all of them in a room having sex with each other's mother lol disputing who has better sex and lasts longer. :cool:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I hope the next update is perfect especially when it comes to one of the hottest characters in my opinion which is Amber I hope Dylan wins her heart soon lol although he already did it in the pool hehe and I also hope there are many more scenes along the way throughout the game with Amber in the future.... these four like Dylan/Amber Sam/Sophia make an excellent duo I dream of one day being able to see all of them in a room having sex with each other's mother lol disputing who has better sex and lasts longer. :cool:
Not much competition as to who will last longer. Dylan jerked off to his mom infront of her, and still lasted a while even saw her naked. Sam came in his sleep handsfree just because he saw Sophia standing in her bra or a little bit of areola :ROFLMAO:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After two mediocre updates, I really have high expectations for this one and if there really is divine justice in this universe I hope we won't be disappointed.

One warning if L&P gives us a classic "feel the fabric" again I will take a plane to Germany and I will fucking him to death.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes