jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played this game for over 7-8 months, Ig. So, what's the update? any NTR (mother with friend) or incest?
We've had about 1-15minutes of content and about 1/5th of a day in that time. So, no. We're still years away from any NTR or incest.

Reactions: Zoneswitch

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Apologies for the frivolous post.

But what (the hell) is she cooking? :LOL:
We got:
What a peculiar potpourri… :unsure::LOL:

Assets from

Can't find that kitchen though
She could be multitasking. Making lunch and prepping for dinner. Perhaps dessert too.

Reactions: Chaosguy
Apr 1, 2022
Apologies for the frivolous post.

But what (the hell) is she cooking? :LOL:
We got:
What a peculiar potpourri… :unsure::LOL:

Assets from

Can't find that kitchen though
One of the most in-depth analyses

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As for what she is making. I think she is making breakfast.

A ham omelet with cottage cheese, with a little mayo for extra flavor. A glass of almond milk. She'll drizzle some syrup on the omelet when it's done to add some sweetness. As for the sausages, those are for her "other" mouth if you know what I mean ;). Luckily Dylan showed up just in time ....I hear he has a "sausage" of his own. Unfortunately, I think his will remain in it's casing for a while longer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

A ham omelet with cottage cheese, with a little mayo for extra flavor. A glass of almond milk. She'll drizzle some syrup on the omelet when it's done to add some sweetness. As for the sausages, those are for her "other" mouth if you know what I mean ;). Luckily Dylan showed up just in time ....I hear he has a "sausage" of his own. Unfortunately, I think his will remain in it's casing for a while longer.
That sounds more like a lunch or dinner meal to me. But then I'm Strayan, so we on occasion do things a little upside-down here.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

balancer92

Feb 2, 2021

Hope is going in this direction when the update come out ....feel like we have going in a wild goose chase of thinking whenever L&P post such teasers

balancer92

Feb 2, 2021
Initially it is called Digital Art Zone before shorted to DAZ.

Taken from wikipedia

Hopefull this is the answer you want

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is one of L&P's strong points. He doesn't just do generic background pics, but focuses on even the smallest detail to make it a realistic setting.
But also one of his weakest. That we're discussing what Amber is cooking as opposed to how awesome her arse is, says a lot about how bored we are in this thread. That the time it takes to put in details like food on the bench is wasted on his target audience.

I mean, my interest in this update at the moment is not on what Dylan will get up to, but whether or not we'll get to see Amber or Jules' bedroom and what that reveals about them.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes