sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
At best in 10 days he can finish the renders.There stiill other works to be done after.
A release before 10 July sounds reasonable.
Of course if he don't get the bright idea to add some animations.Or bonus scene with 100+ renders.
No, no animations in this update

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Here for whoever don't find the way where Amber and Dylan have their special momente by the pool: you guys need to play the game till "DAY- 16" then meet Aiden and "don't accept the deal" I repeat do not accept the deal with Aiden, it wil lead you to the scene with Dylan and Amber on "DAY- 17" after it you guys come here and tell me if you guys realy think that next update will be boring like some are saying.
thanks

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
give the guy money and go to complain in patreon otherwise stop to be so annoying, if is slow complain, if is faster complain :oops:
LOL! It is highly justified for both patrons and non-patrons to complain about the laughable "speed" of L&P´s development. No matter the quality of the art, him taking a month or more for around 150 renders is undescribable bad!

For comparison: This weekend one of the most highest-rated games on F95 updated after 5 1/2 months. The update has around 2800 high-grade renders, over 90 animations and easily 1+ hour playing time, more if the various paths are played too. Just as an aside, these about 2800 renders and 90 animations were made by one person!
And L&P is unable or better unwilling to make a mini update of 150 renders witnout animations within a month!

AWAM has big potential, but how that is squandered by it´s developer is unbelievable! We discuss an update about Dylan and Amber, which will be about 5 minutes long and will be important only for a few players, since most will have taken the Aiden blackmail route.
Most of us will be dead when AWAM finishes somewhere in the middle of the century, but I truly doubt that AWAM will ever be completed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
give the guy money and go to complain in patreon otherwise stop to be so annoying, if is slow complain, if is faster complain :oops:
Wont speak for others, but the entire point of my complaints is to get L&P working to a stage I believe the game is worth supporting financially.

Just over a minute in content for a wait in excess of 6 months certainly isn't. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a playable days worth of content in that time, which was L&P's own hopeful aim when he switched to 1/3 day updates

Sep 19, 2020
L&P seems quite excited about this next update I never saw him working like this before, maybe we will have it ready by the begining of July, if he put some cool animation on this update I do not mind wait a couple days more, maybe it is too much to ask but I would f* love see an animation of Amber teasing Dylan till drive him crazy, let's go boys! I am a beliver don't judge me fot it hahahaa...

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes