onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
no dude he has not hired one as he is having money troubles like a real struggling person does he has been brought down a peg or two and been humbled somewhat by losing his patreon support so dont expect that anytime soon from him if ever he wants people to work for next to nothing and with SS he gets paid thru out the month different days so that is really fucking up lively hood because patreon he got paid monthly upfront at start of month

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i liked both hairstyles tbh i lean towards seeing her hair back and discovered that when she is being naughty or filthy she has hair back but when she goes good wife or whatever her hair down it has not always been like that but i discovered that so when you see that hairstyle expect something sexy but hair down expect opposite .

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
really now ? the only one that needs to cum and get fucked by a main LI already is Sophia and or for some to get her fucked by anyone because they can't be more patient and until that happens i dont think anyone gives a fuck who cums where and when unless it is her and it furthers the story

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
really now ? the only one that needs to cum and get fucked by a main LI already is Sophia and or for some to get her fucked by anyone because they can't be more patient and until that happens i dont think anyone gives a fuck who cums where and when unless it is her and it furthers the story
Why are you triggered? My post shouldn't of triggered you bro. I made an observation that's not about milking, render speed, or Sophia looks.

Reactions: TheRizzi

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Why are you triggered? My post shouldn't of triggered you bro. I made an observation that's not about milking, render speed, or Sophia looks.
im not dude you clearly dont understand concept of sarcasm because that is what i was doing being sarcastic because it is true that is what we all want if i was triggered guy believe me i will let you know it but if you dont like what i do say in future feel free to ignore me though

• Haha
Reactions: fapzoner69018
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes