pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Too funny! You whine and complain as if Dev cares a lot about this. What really bothered him was the fact that Patreon banned him and lost his source and income channel. His fetish with the public is provocation, Sophia won't fuck other guys, she'll at most handjob boys. Provoking is the best way to keep an audience captive. Or you are very naive.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I'm having a limited date and no more time to back read someone pls can send here the latest compressed version pls, I will appreciate it so much thanks for understanding. Cheers
Well, here on F95 I think you have no limited search.... Give it a try!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Too funny! You whine and complain as if Dev cares a lot about this. What really bothered him was the fact that Patreon banned him and lost his source and income channel. His fetish with the public is provocation, Sophia won't fuck other guys, she'll at most handjob boys. Provoking is the best way to keep an audience captive. Or you are very naive.
Well L&P's plan was always to have the full on sex happen in the final week of the game, Dylan around day 24, Sam on day 28, and whatever other people she'd go all the way with somewhere around those days. I don't know if he's changed his mind about any of that but a fap crazy game this ain't, crazy very much so since it drives you crazy waiting for anything spicy to happen, but fap crazy not so much.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Well L&P's plan was always to have the full on sex happen in the final week of the game, Dylan around day 24, Sam on day 28, and whatever other people she'd go all the way with somewhere around those days. I don't know if he's changed his mind about any of that but a fap crazy game this ain't, crazy very much so since it drives you crazy waiting for anything spicy to happen, but fap crazy not so much.
Two in-game weeks? That's insanity, and even LP's got to realize that not realistic. It's probably going to take two or three years just to get to PD16, which is the next PD with events that even vaguely interest me after the upcoming one.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Two in-game weeks? That's insanity, and even LP's got to realize that not realistic. It's probably going to take two or three years just to get to PD16, which is the next PD with events that even vaguely interest me after the upcoming one.
Oh yeah it's a long development, at his current speed it'll take about 30 years to finish the game..... and sadly that's not a joke

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The final week of this game is from the 30th to the 37th.
And Dylan is predicted to be 32 days, and Sam is predicted to be 35 days.

A day that will never come.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
The final week of this game is from the 30th to the 37th.
And Dylan is predicted to be 32 days, and Sam is predicted to be 35 days.

A day that will never come.
you know what is even worse? they will probably have only one proper sex scene with Sophia, because there is no time left for more action, this is a fucking disaster :FacePalm: another brilliant move from this idiotic dev

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
you know what is even worse? they will probably have only one proper sex scene with Sophia, because there is no time left for more action, this is a fucking disaster :FacePalm: another brilliant move from this idiotic dev
yes.

The final week of this game will focus on stories with Dylan, Sam, Andy/Kathy, Bennett, Aiden, and more.
Also, there should be a scene where someone gets pregnant and breaks up.

That's why I say that Sofia won't have many sex partners, she won't have many sexes, and no one playing this game will be satisfied.

The end of a long wait will be futility.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
no worry much about the previous development sex plans, the event with Patreon has turned a lot of things upside down for LP :ROFLMAO:
he won't dare to play blue ball games with his supporters as recklessly as before
There is no evidence that he has changed.
And there is still no reason for him to change.

After waiting three months, he is preparing to return to Patreon.

And most importantly, he is a coward.
Also, he has no talent when it comes to storytelling.

He has no motive, but he also doesn't know how.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes