maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Nobody likes Dylan. He is a sack of shit that just happens to be the son. That's his only appeal. "Incest Yay!"

Sam is better developed, and a better person when it comes to the "Good Boy".

Aiden is better developed, and a worse person when it comes to the "Bad Boy".

The original Dylan was even worse than Aiden. When he was the one that setup the whole Aiden blackmail plan as the master mind behind it all, but Dylan got cucked out of that role and has since been nerfed. Because some people wanted him to be a "Good Boy" and not a "Bad Boy", but he does not measure up as a good boy when compared to Sam.

I would make the game true to my vision. I would let neither pirates or supporters sway that vision much in any direction. I may consider minor changes if it adds to quality of life, but the core would not change. When the tail starts to wag the dog you get problems.

Big Brother is a shining example of the tail wagging the dog, and then the dog dying because of it.

That used to be a huge game. It was one of the most popular games around.

Eric emerged from the shadows... Then the NTR fights started. Things militarized on both sides. Everyone lost the game.

The game sucked anyways because the grind was abysmal, but it was a popular game in its prime. Now it's nothing but an abandoned old corps. Rotten, and unfinished.
what? How dylan setup the whole blackmail stuff?

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
what? How dylan setup the whole blackmail stuff?
The way it was originally written if you went down the path of Dylan dropping out of school and going to the other school away from Aiden to avoid the blackmail.

It was revealed, and by revealed I mean Sam had to twist Dylan's arm to get him to talk:

Aiden & Dylan are not in confrontation.
Aiden & Dylan are in collaboration. They are friends!
Aiden's "Bullying" was all Dylan's plan to manipulate Sophia
Aiden also had his own plans in mind of course, but the main plan was orchestrated by Dlyan.

Dylan was supposed to be the master mind behind all that Aiden shit, but that made a lot of people butt hurt when Dylan become a villian. The whiners came out and made L&P cut that line and make Dylan a good boy.

_mraz22

Apr 7, 2023
Nobody likes Dylan. He is a sack of shit that just happens to be the son. That's his only appeal. "Incest Yay!"

Sam is better developed, and a better person when it comes to the "Good Boy".

Aiden is better developed, and a worse person when it comes to the "Bad Boy".

The original Dylan was even worse than Aiden. When he was the one that setup the whole Aiden blackmail plan as the master mind behind it all, but Dylan got cucked out of that role and has since been nerfed. Because some people wanted him to be a "Good Boy" and not a "Bad Boy", but he does not measure up as a good boy when compared to Sam.

I would make the game true to my vision. I would let neither pirates or supporters sway that vision much in any direction. I may consider minor changes if it adds to quality of life, but the core would not change. When the tail starts to wag the dog you get problems.

Big Brother is a shining example of the tail wagging the dog, and then the dog dying because of it.

That used to be a huge game. It was one of the most popular games around.

Eric emerged from the shadows... Then the NTR fights started. Things militarized on both sides. Everyone lost the game.

The game sucked anyways because the grind was abysmal, but it was a popular game in its prime. Now it's nothing but an abandoned old corps. Rotten, and unfinished.
Isn't Dylan got handjob from Sam's mom everything happened so fast that day and she is the one who was doing all the sht to Dylan so that's mean Sam's mom is wh*** and Sam saw all the things from behind
Deep behind sam is a cuck

Jan 16, 2024
yeah well go tell that to the ex-patreons and the subs on SS that because you are wrong as wrong can be their was a poll done on them that said he is the MOST FAVORITE regardless of what you may think and if you dont believe me go and research this thread and off topic one and im sure you will find out im telling you the truth Dylan was 1st Ellie was 2nd and 3rd was Sam(in the Poll) and that is not including all the other lame stupid Side stories that bumped sam down a little but still and all the other NON main LIs like i said dont take my word for it do research here you see im right regardless of what you an others think of him he is the most popular outside of Sophia with Ellie so the incest you are talking about people very much want it

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
yeah well go tell that to the ex-patreons and the subs on SS that because you are wrong as wrong can be their was a poll done on them that said he is the MOST FAVORITE regardless of what you may think and if you dont believe me go and research this thread and off topic one and im sure you will find out im telling you the truth Dylan was 1st Ellie was 2nd and 3rd was Sam(in the Poll) and that is not including all the other lame stupid Side stories that bumped sam down a little but still and all the other NON main LIs like i said dont take my word for it do research here you see im right regardless of what you an others think of him he is the most popular outside of Sophia with Ellie so the incest you are talking about people very much want it
Most votes for Dylan are not based off of his physical apperance, personality, or any other characteristics about him. It has 0 to do with the character that he is. Those votes are simply because of the relationship as mother / son.

The majority of Dylan voters are just fans of incest plain and simple. They want incest.

It has nothing to do with who Dylan is and everything to do with his title as the son.

It's apparent that votes went in the direction of incest because Ellie is #2.

Dylan fans don't even like Dylan. They like incest.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
It's been a while since i played this, so long that i can't remember if the vaginal sex tag was there the last time i played. Does mom have sex or blow any one that isn't her husband yet?
Nope... nobody yet.. Come back after 2030.. :(:(

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The way it was originally written if you went down the path of Dylan dropping out of school and going to the other school away from Aiden to avoid the blackmail.

It was revealed, and by revealed I mean Sam had to twist Dylan's arm to get him to talk:

Aiden & Dylan are not in confrontation.
Aiden & Dylan are in collaboration. They are friends!
Aiden's "Bullying" was all Dylan's plan to manipulate Sophia
Aiden also had his own plans in mind of course, but the main plan was orchestrated by Dlyan.

Dylan was supposed to be the master mind behind all that Aiden shit, but that made a lot of people butt hurt when Dylan become a villian. The whiners came out and made L&P cut that line and make Dylan a good boy.
New conspiracy theory, hah! And as always, it is made up of half-truths, reinterpreted history and lies (Wishful thinking).

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2024
It's been a while since i played this, so long that i can't remember if the vaginal sex tag was there the last time i played. Does mom have sex or blow any one that isn't her husband yet?
fuck no she dont it is what we all want me personally im holding out til she fucks the son period then she can go all lizzy lou for all i care and all the other neighbors and community but sadly it is not happening YET ! yet ! :ROFLMAO:because he is getting hard up for cash and depending on how much he ranks in in the next few months he may accelerate the sex scenes or straight up abandon it im cool either way :ROFLMAO:as long as she gets dick down from dylan and if abandoned oh well should of stopped kicking the can down the road because it was his livelihood with stuff no one cares about .
but i will say she gave OJ(oral Job) BJ to Ellie and handjob to Dylan but that is about it in between their has been some light petting and teasing

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Same. I just had a post deleted too, and have no clue why. I'm genuinely confused.
same, I had two posts deleted, 1 post I was given a reason and fair enough on that one, but the other post had no reason added and don't see any logical reason for it being deleted. Guess someone got butt hurt over me speaking the truth and didn't like how many people were liking my post, so reported it.

I have reached out to a mod to ask for a reason but I'm not really expecting a reply.

This thread has got way too intense with hate, I hope it starts to calm down and we can get back to talking about this novel like some of us like to.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes