Mar 16, 2024
Part one of AWAM still has the Anatomy lesson part 2 no longer there.

In my opinion get rid of it as it's going nowhere. But if he removed it surely tell people it's been removed and no longer
going down that road and move on to other storylines

So is the side job the next update?

Reactions: Ellie Parker 2077

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
UPDATE COMMENTARY AND SOME SPOILERS

-CRITICISM-
-Short duration
-Instead of using animations in the same place from different angles, animations could have been made for different scenes. And the animations in previous versions looked more vivid. The blurred background method can be returned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
It makes no sense at all, lol. I was laughing so hard when I checked it out.
[...]
For this dev to keep writing her as the innocent wife is batshit crazy. There is such a disconnect between the words and actions that it cannot be taken seriously. I don't see how anyone could get off to this even if the models weren't somehow getting worse with each update. It hasn't been "hot" in years. It's just a bad story now.
I don't know if it's BPD or some kind of regression - not only her appearance is regressing, but also her brain. She's not the same person she was a few days ago (for us - a few years ago).

All joking aside, I agree that what we're dealing with right now is a poorly written story that can't be taken seriously. Which is, unfortunately, the case with 99% of adult games here. It's a pity. In the past AWAM was different.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What do I have to choose at the beginning of the game (season 2) if I choose without saving from season 1 and what choices do I have to make later to have relaxation with Dylan? I still can't have it XDD

Reactions: Ellie Parker 2077
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes