Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's about time we finally saw Sophia's pussy! We got to see Ellie's recently. This would be the perfect opportunity.
Maybe it sealed shut from lack of use? How'd she ever have kids? If she didn't there should have been a seen where she went to the doctor thinking she had crabs - but turns out she had fruit flies from her cherry rotting.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, then all lesbian routes should also be abandoned. On the one hand, it would be equal justice and, on the other hand, it would increase development progress even more than giving up part-time jobs.
There are no lesbian routes. The last Ellie event requires you to play the content with Tyler. Or to be playing the bonus storyline with Dylan.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I see a million discussions about Sophia. And there will be only one Sophia for me. But that is sooooooo long ago.

View attachment 3917681

This is the real Sophia........ for me. LP fucked up terrible with all his remakes, redo's, and crapping this lady.
To me that's a little bit barbie look, not great, mainly when her hair is wet it never looks right. My fav version is around the bikini show, prison visit, art class scenes which I think it's the version he is bringing back. but to each is own, Ricky Bobby Likes baby Jesus not grownup Jesus.

Reactions: VrVic
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes