fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Explain “somehow join in”! How to get from point "A" to point "B" with Leah. From what I remember, the boys said that Leah always acted pretty pissed when the boys spied on her. So far she has shown no sexual interest, neither in the boys nor in Sophia.
Would be super cool if Leah catches them before anything happens and kicks them out so her and Sophia can get better acquainted!

Is there a way for Her (MC) to be with her son (as far as the males go) only?
Yep you can engage or avoid whatever you want.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Let me guess, it's translucid so the boys can see her nipples through it when she takes out her bra.

Or L&P changed it because of the critic here about the previous blouse.
It's the same as the last time but in white (from the same asset)
1723363339261.png 1723363366575.png
What's good for the goose is good for the gander ;)

For the first time she is almost wearing the same item of clothing in two different events. This is the major headline! :D

Last edited:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Exactly, dev should know that nobody cares about the old ones in the nursing home, should focus on the shotas more
Speak for yourself! I don't like childish stuff - touching fabrics, staring at underwear, nipple patches... I prefer the old gents. I'm sick of tits touching requests - "may I see your bra, may I touch the fabric, may I caress your breasts... Aiden did it right - just squezzed and that's it! Sophia need a proper fuck from a proper MAN!

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I see many of you guys predicting that Sophia might bring a sex toy with her for the sex ed.
I don't think she has any sex toy. Only Ellie has one & it'll be weird for her bring a dildo for the class that is being used by her own daughter. It's the lingerie & there might be multiple lingeries in there
Btw it's the same outfit asset from the last 2nd side Job event but in a different color. Also she's wearing black bra and panty with black stokings.
1000030637.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes