Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am getting this error that I can't fixed, if I could have some help pls

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/scripts/day20.rpy", line 10927, in <module>
NameError: name 'bath_relaxing_seductive_beat_2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/day20.rpyc", line 10927, in script
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/day20.rpy", line 10927, in <module>
NameError: name 'bath_relaxing_seductive_beat_2' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.205 0.205
Unzip the attached file in your A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc/game/audio folder.
Create the audio folder first if necessary.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023

Sophia packs the "big surprise" (edited)
I had to make a few changes. Here is the adjusted render as it looks now, with the new shirt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait is this for Sex Ed or is it for the two old fart. I remember the old folk gave her a sexy nurse costume. I've been waiting for that sceen.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
wait is this for Sex Ed or is it for the two old fart. I remember the old folk gave her a sexy nurse costume. I've been waiting for that sceen.
design is short of sheer. could see more of her bra underneath.

the shirt is too revealing for the mother of the shota boys. im not sure how this is correlating with the caption of this spoiler because how is sophia concerned about what she's hiding in her tote bag(?) yet alone with what she's wearing. the boys mother is conservative and protective type (even if this sounds like a contradiction, seemingly home schooled) of what is exposed to her kids yet alone have a sex-ed teacher wear something where most of her bra is made out through it.

the mother probably be the one who is suspecting of something being wrong instead of it being leah.

piraterumtooth

Feb 10, 2021
It'd be great if L&P fixes her face.. it's like when you favorite show recasts a character and usually after the adjustment period things are aight. Not in this case. Nope. It looks like an imposter, it's killing the game for me.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The developer is a genius. Creates a game that's almost all tease with little to no actual sex. And yet, it's the second most viewed game on this site.

Reactions: marlopau

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Better late than never, here are some random opinions and observations on rel. 0.205. Feel free to skip this post if you haven’t seen rel. 0.205 or don’t care about my opinions and observations.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes