TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
what happens if you get Don Morello to deal with Aiden? any content you miss out on other than the blackmail?
To be honest I don't know. My thinking at the time was that there would be extra content based on Don Morello as payment for stopping Aiden, or that Aiden would somehow get his revenge on Sophia and she ends up in jail or something.
Also you got the problem that the Aiden storyline a lot of people like and they want the blackmail to continue with Sophia ending up in even lewder situations.

I personally wish L&P would just forget about the Sam and Dylan stories and concentrate on the other stuff, Ellie storyline is fine, but I can't really stand Sam and Dylan.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Let's look at what happened so far in 2nd side Job event & what could happen in the upcoming update.
1st eventv0.130Little handjob. Fabric touching
2nd eventv0.170Use of Condom. More intimate discussions, groping & sophia removed all her clothes except her panty.
3rd eventv0.210
*upcoming update*
She'll wear *multiple* lingeries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While replaying the last 2nd side Job event I got some hints about sexual acts that could take place in this update. There could be Handjob + blowjob.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Let's look at what happened so far in 2nd side Job event & what could happen in the upcoming update.
2nd eventv0.170Use of Condom. More intimate discussions, groping & sophia removed all her clothes except her panty.
3rd eventv0.210
*upcoming update*
While replaying the last 2nd side Job event I got some hints about sexual acts that could take place in this update. There could be Handjob + blowjob.
yessss!!! I knew it!!! More handjobs aahahahaahah

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
3rd eventv0.210
*upcoming update*
Blowing in condom?:cry:

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes