dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Let's look at what happened so far in 2nd side Job event & what could happen in the upcoming update.
1st eventv0.130Little handjob. Fabric touching
2nd eventv0.170Use of Condom. More intimate discussions, groping & sophia removed all her clothes except her panty.
3rd eventv0.210
*upcoming update*
She'll wear *multiple* lingeries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While replaying the last 2nd side Job event I got some hints about sexual acts that could take place in this update. There could be Handjob + blowjob.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My take is not to expect anything from the update, that way I would be surprised and feel happy if anything happens (something that I've learned following this game for past 7 years :LOL:.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
More Q&A with L&P.

1. Is Sophia's first hetero sex something Sophia wanted or something she has to do reluctantly?
2. Do you reflect recent character popularity polls in your future story developments?
3. The day Sophia's cello performance, does she have meaningful time with Sam at home (long enough renders), even if it's not sex?
4. Will Tyler meet Sophia again?

Answers:
1 Can't give such a spoiler now
2 Well, those who are the most popular will also have the most scenes. Next update are practically only main ones. Except that little bonus event with the museum guys, just to conclude this lil side story
3 The scenes with Sam will be just Cello lessons like she told him. Next real event with them will be on Tuesday when Sophia's parents visit them
4 Yes

Buzoo

Oct 14, 2023
More Q&A with L&P.

1. Is Sophia's first hetero sex something Sophia wanted or something she has to do reluctantly?
2. Do you reflect recent character popularity polls in your future story developments?
3. The day Sophia's cello performance, does she have meaningful time with Sam at home (long enough renders), even if it's not sex?
4. Will Tyler meet Sophia again?

Answers:
1 Can't give such a spoiler now
2 Well, those who are the most popular will also have the most scenes. Next update are practically only main ones. Except that little bonus event with the museum guys, just to conclude this lil side story
3 The scenes with Sam will be just Cello lessons like she told him. Next real event with them will be on Tuesday when Sophia's parents visit them
4 Yes
LP himself doesn't like Sam, he knows Sam can make sophia to be fucked

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes