BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 3926629

By :
This performance with the handbag, which contains Sophia’s outfits to show the boys, which she probably threw on the second floor, tells me that sooner or later Sophia will be caught. Otherwise there is no point in these actions. After all, in reality, ladies' sexy lingerie has a very small weight and size; she could easily hide a couple of sets of lingerie in her handbag. That is, this whole plot with a huge bag in which she brought sexy lingerie and probably threw it on the second floor has some purpose. But in general it is somewhat primitive.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Finaly, I've decided to check the update (to make my own opinion).

After starting the game, what do I see on the title page? "All characters in the game are at least 18 years old".

What a relief! All our remarks (better to say: accusations) about corrupting minors or shota content are unjustified. All Myers kids are at least 18 y.o., they only look a bit younger.

Still, there is one small problem. If the kids are in fact adults... why 18-19 year old men need sex ed? They have never seen female breasts or even undergarments? Their mother must be really strict. But my theory is different. The Myers kids know what sex is. They pretend to be 12 y.o. in order to seduce and corrupt innocent Sophia. They are ruthless and perverted sexual predators!

They ask naive questions to entangle Sophia in a web like a spider with its prey. And Sophia in good faith will explain (with practical exercises) to these perverted young men what a handjob, a blowjob, a titjob and then a gangbang with bukkake is. Poor Sophia.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Then why he wants to make boring the upcoming cello lesson
This cello lesson was not even officially planned. He inserts it between two Dylan events. And you are definitely wrong with your assumption that L&P doesn’t like Sam. Have you played all Sophia/Sam events attentively? And also Sophia/Dylan? Probably not.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
This cello lesson was not even officially planned. He inserts it between two Dylan events. And you are definitely wrong with your assumption that L&P doesn’t like Sam. Have you played all Sophia/Sam events attentively? And also Sophia/Dylan? Probably not.
I always thought L$P favorite character would be Aiden, cause there both cocky assholes :ROFLMAO:

Luckycharm8

Jun 14, 2024
View attachment 3926629

By :
This options I’m about suppose is very cleaver but tbh, idk how realistic.

Do to it being clothes,
Sophia could have wrapped it around her panties which would be her whole waist.

Then use the belt which is a part of the attire to press it down and hold it all together.

In the picture, you can see she has a slight higher bump around her butt. Which could only be a bra. The panties she could hide in her purse.

IMG_7607.jpeg

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

Do to it being clothes,

Then use the belt which is a part of the attire to press it down and hold it all together.

In the picture, you can see she has a slight higher bump around her butt. Which could only be a bra. The panties she could hide in her purse.

View attachment 3927700
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like drug traffic in the ass! xdd

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023

Do to it being clothes,

View attachment 3927700
Bro.. your eyes
1000040490.gif

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Do to it being clothes,

View attachment 3927700
Nice idea, really! But I think the skirt is much too figure-hugging and the material it's made of is too thin. A wrong angle and a suspicious woman like Ms. Meyer should see it.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes