BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Better late than never, here are some random opinions and observations on rel. 0.205. Feel free to skip this post if you haven’t seen rel. 0.205 or don’t care about my opinions and observations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buddy, I'm always interested in reading your reviews of new events. I liked this post of yours, but a question arises. Or did I misunderstand something or did I miss it in the game? In your post, you write that Sophia gave blowjobs to Dylan and Tyler. I saw Sophia jerking off to Tyler, but I didn't see a blowjob.
Can I clarify this question: Did Sophia give Tyler a blowjob?

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Buddy, I'm always interested in reading your reviews of new events. I liked this post of yours, but a question arises. Or did I misunderstand something or did I miss it in the game? In your post, you write that Sophia gave blowjobs to Dylan and Tyler. I saw Sophia jerking off to Tyler, but I didn't see a blowjob.
Can I clarify this question: Did Sophia give Tyler a blowjob?
I just re-read my post, and I did say "hand jobs". Not blowjobs. Third sentence from the bottom. Maybe a translation issue?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Better late than never, here are some random opinions and observations on rel. 0.205. Feel free to skip this post if you haven’t seen rel. 0.205 or don’t care about my opinions and observations.

I totally agree. This time Sophia openly showed that she had clearly started down the path of being a bitch... the way she masturbated him and wouldn't let go of his cock was very forceful.
I add something: She is accumulating too much horniness, she is being groped and sucked all the time, she is giving every man a handjob, so it is highly probable that beyond her supposed "sexual education class", the boys -teenagers this time manage to "persuade" (pressure) her until they manage to leave her completely naked, and following the trend of the latest updates, they manage to grope her ass, thighs, tits, perhaps also suck her tits, and make her masturbate them in turns, one by one. Let's be patient... I think it's not impossible this time.

Rakesh67932

Jul 25, 2022
Well at least we know that Sophia won't be wearing just one type of lingerie in the next update.
In the first update she showed them her bra, in second update she showed them her boobs and nipples. I think in the upcoming update she will show her vagina to the boys.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes