Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 3933573
Wow, lets guess what text will go with this render.

Sophia: Oh my god what the hell am I doing, I’m a married woman and I’m sneaking around trying to hide my lingerie from their mother and dressing sexy for a bunch of under age boys. (But why does this turn me on, what’s wrong with me that I get horny for cocks of any age, snap out of it now Sophia, before you get busted.) :ROFLMAO:

Why do I have the feeling that you might be right about that?:unsure:;)

Reactions: MtV666 and doccop63

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Aug 15, 2024 05:28 am

Will it really work out?
We'll see. Fortunately, Mrs. Myers doesn't have any surveillance cameras. At least, she's not that paranoid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, she looks like Amber Heard about to sneak a shit into a bed.
I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I love Lust and Passion ... aka. Milk and Blueballs.

akirome

May 16, 2017
Few interesting questions/prospects for the following update:
Will Sophia change clothes in the same room with the smurfs?
Will they peep on her while she change clothes?
Can they persuade her to watch her change clothes?
Will they grope her at some point?
Is she carrying some kind of sex toy like dildo, flashlight silicone vagina or something else in her bag?
Is she bringing condoms again? Maybe flavored this time?

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
Few interesting questions/prospects for the following update:
Will Sophia change clothes in the same room with the smurfs?
Will they peep on her while she change clothes?
Can they persuade her to watch her change clothes?
Will they grope her at some point?
Is she carrying some kind of sex toy like dildo, flashlight silicone vagina or something else in her bag?
Is she bringing condoms again? Maybe flavored this time?
I hope she's not bringing flavored condoms. Is she going to have them taste them?

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
theres a possibility through all these windows that people inside on the ground floor could have seen sophia lurkin'... it would make a lot of sense of building suspicion that way.

can someone make a 3d model or the meyer's house?

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. Strange but the posting of the progressed has been taking out. The mod found it spam?!? I don't believe this..........
It is really no spam but letting this thread know what the status is. On this way the fun is taking out being here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well. Strange but the posting of the progressed has been taking out. The mod found it spam?!? I don't believe this..........
It is really no spam but letting this thread know what the status is. On this way the fun is taking out being here.
Other games threads post their progress just as much & never saw a mod take it down before. This is the only thread I’ve had most of my posts taken down and have been banned from before

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes