James013

Oct 7, 2020
Well. Strange but the posting of the progressed has been taking out. The mod found it spam?!? I don't believe this..........
It is really no spam but letting this thread know what the status is. On this way the fun is taking out being here.
I just think it's because Lord Xanatos always posts the progression before you do.
By the way, you can see that his post is still 1 or 2 pages before this one.

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I just think it's because Lord Xanatos always posts the progression before you do.
By the way, you can see that his post is still 1 or 2 pages before this one.
Yeah correct. those were also from me and are not removed. I can't get a hold of this. And I am not getting happy with this.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well. Strange but the posting of the progressed has been taking out. The mod found it spam?!? I don't believe this..........
It is really no spam but letting this thread know what the status is. On this way the fun is taking out being here.
You mean this one?
Progress Report Ver. 0.210
20% - 15% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3932817
I guess if progress reports have been deleted it's because this user in particular is posting them pretty much right after the bars get updated, and more people posting the same thing is considered spam. That's just my guess tho.

Or in other words... I don't think we need 20 people posting the same progress report. lol

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
You mean this one?

I guess if progress reports have been deleted it's because this user in particular is posting them pretty much right after the bars get updated, and more people posting the same thing is considered spam. That's just my guess tho.

Or in other words... I don't think we need 20 people posting the same progress report. lol
Yet we have 400 posts asking for a Hero, where is Andriod version, and when is next update.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 3933573
Wow, lets guess what text will go with this render.

Sophia: Oh my god what the hell am I doing, I’m a married woman and I’m sneaking around trying to hide my lingerie from their mother and dressing sexy for a bunch of under age boys. (But why does this turn me on, what’s wrong with me that I get horny for cocks of any age, snap out of it now Sophia, before you get busted.) :ROFLMAO:
That sounds like the scene text EXACTLY.

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Progress Report Ver. 0.210
25% - 15% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3935337
At this pace of 5% every day, the update should be out by end of September/ First week of October..
This means either one of two things, L&P has finally decided to speed up production or this update is on shorter end and has a very small amount of renders.. Knowing L&P it's almost definitely the latter..

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes