_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for the file,

I have added the Audio folder under the games folder with the file attached but I am still getting the error on my game.

Thank you for the help and I would appreciate more insight!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/scripts/day20.rpy", line 10927, in <module>
NameError: name 'bath_relaxing_seductive_beat_2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/day20.rpyc", line 10927, in script
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.205 0.205
It is a variable name that needs to be defined in the code. There is nothing you can do but press the skip or ignore button to get past this. It should probably be fixed in the next version since most people will encounter it and complain.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
he is everything but a man, he is creepy and a douchebag. do you not remember how he talked to dylan about sophia in his room when she was listening in? creepy ass kid. at least I'm not him. :)
And Dylan hasn't said creepy things about his mom and done douchey things to her?

Dylan can have Amber, leave Sophia to Sam.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you for the file,

I have added the Audio folder under the games folder with the file attached but I am still getting the error on my game.

Thank you for the help and I would appreciate more insight!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/day20.rpyc", line 10927, in script
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luis Herrera\Documents\AWAAM\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.205 0.205
Can you show me where exactly you created the audio folder?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It is a variable name that needs to be defined in the code. There is nothing you can do but press the skip or ignore button to get past this. It should probably be fixed in the next version since most people will encounter it and complain.
The name is wrong in the code in the first place, but if he creates a file that matches this wrong name, it will work :D

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Next update will have just tutoring side job? or something else? I think it's time for LP to move the story pace a lil bit...I mean try to cover 2/3 storyline in single update. Like sophia's storyline at school with lil tease then nursing job handjob..or if sophia is not working, for those this tutoring job HJ...then it will feel like a good update..you know like the storyline is moving forward.

I can understand the efforts he is putting up but I think if someone is his subscriber they can suggest him. 1 HJ every single update and storyline with only 1 character per update is not a good pace. He need to cover 2/3 characters storyline in a single update.

Initially it was good but nowadays even if the update is relevant to the main storyline, all updates feel very short when it comes to story. He is adamant but someone has to convince him. lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
i think she brings dildo and masturbates infront of the kids

she brings her dildo from her home and hides under the window not to get caught from myers my guess is she masturbates in front of the kids ! i guess this will be the update
1 has already touched her there; if you were to remember in the last tutoring update she's on the phone with the headteacher and 2 of the boys get braver and braver the more she tolerates in filthy wife route.

i think you are right about her masturbating either in different lingerie or completely naked. whether there is a dildo at all or not the 3 kids would probably have a higher chance of learning the topic of how to finger a pussy. i guess that would be the climax where she'd remember she has a husband and how could she had allowed sex-ed to get this far.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
What is that?
There is a little surprise under the window but for whom?
Speaking of surprise, I think it will be a really interesting angle if someone cunningly takes a picture or video of her doing something naughty & gets caught doing it. It could be Aiden, the janitor, someone from the movers anyone that can change the course of things. It will add a completely new angle to the story that doesn't follow the current path which everyone expects or guess. From there on you can say it will add a new unexcepted turn to the story and something that no one would be able to guess what it going to happen next.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes