Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
he is everything but a man, he is creepy and a douchebag. do you not remember how he talked to dylan about sophia in his room when she was listening in? creepy ass kid. at least I'm not him. :)
I agree, I do remember and I don't forget when creepy Sam talked to Dylan about Sophia when she was listening outside his room, many forgot but not me, I HATE SAM, I don't like his route, kick him out, he is the worst character

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who hates Sam?
For some like me, it's not so much hating a character, as not being interested in their content, or it not making sense for Sophia. In the case of Sam, it's the basketball game in the driveway. AFAIK, groping is a technical foul and as a sports teacher, Sophia shouldn't encourage it. For Dylan, it's the choice in the prologue to take two cars or one. Taking one car is highly dangerous and illegal.

And speaking of highly illegal, same for the sex ed class. Over here, Sophia would be jailed for it, and blacklisted from ever teaching again. The nursing job would just get her sacked.

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019
For some like me, it's not so much hating a character, as not being interested in their content, or it not making sense for Sophia. In the case of Sam, it's the basketball game in the driveway. AFAIK, groping is a technical foul and as a sports teacher, Sophia shouldn't encourage it. For Dylan, it's the choice in the prologue to take two cars or one. Taking one car is highly dangerous and illegal.

And speaking of highly illegal, same for the sex ed class. Over here, Sophia would be jailed for it, and blacklisted from ever teaching again. The nursing job would just get her sacked.
So you hate every character who has a dick?

• Haha
Reactions: TheRizzi and zizin

I'mNotHim

Aug 16, 2024
I agree, I do remember and I don't forget when creepy Sam talked to Dylan about Sophia when she was listening outside his room, many forgot but not me, I HATE SAM, I don't like his route, kick him out, he is the worst character
thank you! that was a very bad first impression that left me to hate him right from the get go.

Reactions: Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So you hate every character who has a dick?
Just because I don't play a storyline doesn't mean I hate the characters in it, only that the storyline doesn't fit my playstyle.

And, the only guy I actually dislike is Neil, for how he treats Jules. And I do like Carl

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes