holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
For some like me, it's not so much hating a character, as not being interested in their content, or it not making sense for Sophia. In the case of Sam, it's the basketball game in the driveway. AFAIK, groping is a technical foul and as a sports teacher, Sophia shouldn't encourage it. For Dylan, it's the choice in the prologue to take two cars or one. Taking one car is highly dangerous and illegal.

And speaking of highly illegal, same for the sex ed class. Over here, Sophia would be jailed for it, and blacklisted from ever teaching again. The nursing job would just get her sacked.
I don't think that the reasons you've mentioned are really comparable.

Sex ed class is illegal, no doubt. It's felony.
Too many passangers in one car is illegal. It's misdemeanor.
Foul in basketball is illegal. It's breaking rules of the game (by the way, there is nothing about groping in basketball rules :). At least in their versions I know).

So the real issue is probably not the legal/illegal but what makes sense (at least some sense, contrary to nonsense) for Sophia and for the story. Sex ed class is not only seriously illegal but it's also stupid. Sitting in a car on somebody's lap... allowing for excessive contact in a game... this is completely different category, and I don't have any problem with this, especially if it's necessary for the plot. Let's hate or ignore any character from the game - because they are inconsistent, badly written, behaving in a nonsense way, but not because of a single unimportant incident.

No offence, just talking like cat to cat ;).

Reactions: TammyVeriyan

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Who used cello lessons as a threat to make Sofia his secret girlfriend :WeSmart:
I wouldn't call it a threat as much as it is a scheme. It may not be obvious to some but for me, it seems like a well devised plot to screw the hot MILF neighbor next door. Creeps are not always defined by the obvious. In RL, stalkers, after being apprehended and their homes raided, were found to have had elaborate plots, numerous documents of a victims activities, et.al. People in RL have been, and still do, get charmed by the handsome, smooth-talking, intelligent sounding scammers of all time. The Enron scandal proved that as well as the guy involved in the cryptocurrency debacle. So I'm not willing to give Sam a pass on not being a creep just yet. At least with Dylan, we know where he's coming from. Both Dylan and Sam are responding to their hormones but Sam has the advantage of being able to tamper his down a notch to get the ultimate prize, Sophia's body.

Last edited:
Reactions: ambitious1234

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I avoided this debate because I didn't expect anyone here to be able to debate me on creation.

1. I used to think that creation and discovery were areas of scientific debate, but I later learned that they were areas of philosophical debate. (I learned this after I stopped arguing.)
2. The word "creative" is being used interchangeably, but I don't have the ability to separate them.
- We also call people who make videos creators. However, the term creator used here is closer to maker or producer.
- When the debate first arose, he said that humans created something new from nothing, so I took it in a religious sense, and the term creator at that time was different from maker or producer to me.
3. I tried to say, "Most human actions are imitations, and this is also possible for AI," but I didn't think I could explain it in English.

Here are the limitations of what I am trying to say in English:

"The concept of the number zero was created and established by humans, but it was not created by humans, it was discovered by humans."

I wrote this not to start a debate, but to avoid one.

I do not believe that this debate is possible with people who say, "Every country calculates its wealth or taxes in dollars," or "Sex is sex, and foreplay is sex too." Also I don’t want to do it.

For those who change dictionary definitions at will and ignore legal definitions based on a single word from L&P, this argument is too high-level and I don't want to be bothered by them.

This is why I was hysterical when I saw the word creation.

(No matter what anyone says about this later, I declare my abstention in advance.)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Even to avoid Dylan getting bullied by Aiden, she puts herself to get groped by his bullies. Dylan will always look bad overall.
Not true. To avoid Dylan getting bullied by Aiden, just don't accept the tasks. Aiden has done fuck all to Dylan on the boarding school path
I don't think that the reasons you've mentioned are really comparable.

Sex ed class is illegal, no doubt. It's felony.
Too many passangers in one car is illegal. It's misdemeanor.
Foul in basketball is illegal. It's breaking rules of the game (by the way, there is nothing about groping in basketball rules :). At least in their versions I know).

So the real issue is probably not the legal/illegal but what makes sense (at least some sense, contrary to nonsense) for Sophia and for the story. Sex ed class is not only seriously illegal but it's also stupid. Sitting in a car on somebody's lap... allowing for excessive contact in a game... this is completely different category, and I don't have any problem with this, especially if it's necessary for the plot. Let's hate or ignore any character from the game - because they are inconsistent, badly written, behaving in a nonsense way, but not because of a single unimportant incident.

No offence, just talking like cat to cat ;).
My only point is that some options in the game appear completely opposite to how we are presented Sophia would act. One of the main reasons I don't play Aiden's blackmail is that I don't believe Sophia would submit to it when her brother-in-law is a well-connected, practically billionaire. Apparently, Carl has something like a half-dozen lawyers of Aiden's uncle's caliber on his payroll. He more or less signs a blank cheque to the boarding school to get Dylan accepted.

Even the Morello storyline is stupid in that Carl would pay off the debt just for shits and giggles, but Liam is a jealous, insecure shithead

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I wouldn't call it a threat as much as it is a scheme. It may not be obvious to some but for me, it seems like a well devised plot to screw the hot MILF neighbor next door. Creeps are not always defined by the obvious. In RL, stalkers, after being apprehended and their homes raided, were found to have had elaborate plots, numerous documents of a victims activities, et.al. People in RL have been, and still do, get charmed by the handsome, smooth-talking, intelligent sounding scammers of all time. The Enron scandal proved that as well as the guy involved in the cryptocurrency debacle. So I'm not willing to give Sam a pass on not being a creep just yet. At least with Dylan, we know where he's coming from. Both Dylan and Sam are responding to their hormones but Sam has the advantage of being able to tamper his down a notch to get the ultimate prize, Sophia's body.
First of all, L&P wrote at some point that Sam is honest with Sophia. So even if it looks like that, there is no conspiracy!
Sam is completely exaggerated in terms of his abilities and appearance and Sophia is, although it hasn't been explicitly said, totally in love with Sam. This is the only way to explain her intoxicated behavior when she is near him. This is the only way to explain why Sophia simply overlooks Sam's misbehavior, his narcissism. (Perhaps also because Sophia also has narcissistic traits.)
For me, the reason also why Sam is seen and discussed so controversially is that his route is closest to an NTR or Mom-NTR route in terms of content (please don't turn this into an NTR debate, there are enough of those in other threads!!!!!!!!!)
I gave up on the Sam route at the end of the very erotic episode when Sophia visited Sam in his room. At the end, when his sister tried to enter his room, Sam of course refused her and finally commented on her behavior with the words "I don't know what's wrong with her today, she's probably on her period." It wasn't Sam's derogatory comment that bothered me so much, but the fact that L&P didn't let Sophia react to it in any way. That was the end of the road for me.
But that's a personal decision and interpretation of his behavior and that of Sophia.
Together with L&P's statement, you can instead say that it's normal teenage behavior from Sam and he's just trying to impress Sophia with his abilities and his "coolness".

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What do you mean by that? Can you explain it? :unsure:
Just a feeling I have!
A man with a big cock and outstanding skills in the art of sexual love takes away a woman from a man with a smaller cock (who is therefore by definition a loser), who already feels neglected and longs for a new life with lots of sex.
The only thing that doesn't fit is, that Sam isn't a dark-skinned person.
And with Dylan, the scene of the chicken fight in the swimming pool fits in quite well.
But as I wrote, these are just vibes and not worth a big discussion.

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Just a feeling I have!
A man with a big cock and outstanding skills in the art of sexual love takes away a woman from a man with a smaller cock (who is therefore by definition a loser), who already feels neglected and longs for a new life with lots of sex.
The only thing that doesn't fit is that Sam isn't a dark-skinned person.
And with Dylan, the scene of the chicken fight in the swimming pool fits in quite well.
The thing is that the chicken fight is just a small consolation prize for Dylan. Choosing to send him to boarding school is like saying without notifying the player that this is the end of Sophia and Dylan events for the rest of the game. Only it tricks the player by peppering in some Dylan+ points for Sophia in a couple of scenes after but essentially leading to nothing there.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Just a feeling I have!
The only thing that doesn't fit is that Sam isn't a dark-skinned person.
In return, Dylan takes Sam's mother in a specific path. I wonder if Dylan suspects something about his mother and Sam and is therefore now going after Sam's mother out of revenge?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
In return, Dylan takes Sam's mother in a specific path. I wonder if Dylan suspects something about his mother and Sam and is therefore now going after Sam's mother out of revenge?
It didn't seem like it. Amber has the hots for Dylan and initiated the naughtiness. If Dylan knew about Sam and Sophia, given his jealousy in their pool, he'd have a cow and he and Sam would be in a fight.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The thing is that the chicken fight is just a small consolation prize for Dylan. Choosing to send him to boarding school is like saying without notifying the player that this is the end of Sophia and Dylan events for the rest of the game. Only it tricks the player by peppering in some Dylan+ points for Sophia in a couple of scenes after but essentially leading to nothing there.
My question, is why bother? What's the point in playing any of the boring af Dylan events, if not to play the Sophia/Dylan storyline?

And before anyone accuses me of kink-shaming, my only point this time is that the non-incest MILF storyline is already covered by the Sam route. Any Dylan/Amber path is superfulous

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes