jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
not every update needs animation.. this would fasten the development time
moreover 2-3 events should be clubbed back into one update this would also fasten the development time

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If L&P prioritizes the main storyline (Sam Dylan and Sophia) more people are going to subscribe and with more money he can hire a script writer if he thinks he's going to have writer's block.
You're missing Ellie and Patricia. Ellie is more popular than Sam, and neither would get where they have without Patricia

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The game when (if) finished should have a "shut the fuck up mode" that gets rid of nearly all of the internal dialogue and some of the unnecessary blabbing/descriptions.
Well, since spending time in this thread makes my head turn sour anyway, that would be very helpful to me.

Reactions: jack.the.tripper

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Many have commented on the same topic and would love to see a Sam Sophia Dylan storyline but L&P hasn't given any consideration what his subscribers would like to see. He's instead wasting time on unnecessary side stories. I would certainly become a subscriber if he gives importance to the main storyline (Sam Sophia Dylan).
finally some good ideas here. MMF/DP action damnnn.. Best scenes this game could offer. That thing is also so fucking rare, where FMC is in relationship with 2 guys. I only remember one game with something like that.

Happy Puppy

Aug 16, 2024
Progress Report Ver. 0.210
45% - 30% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3951778
no money, shorter content what do you expect … you should be happy Sofia opens up a button :love:
Maybe they are just watching erotic toys and the kids get explanations (n)

Can anyone ask how many unique renders? Not counting 20 same renders in a dialogue

Still end of September or Mid September if he goes on holiday to Thailand again

Also, why is there a difference between created and rendered? Doesn’t make any sense? It takes so much time to load a scene again, usually it’s easier to quickly render :unsure:

Reactions: Saip12c

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
If L&P prioritizes the main storyline (Sam Dylan and Sophia) more people are going to subscribe and with more money he can hire a script writer if he thinks he's going to have writer's block.
What, a script writer he said he already wrote the full story.
You mean L$P is
IMG_1661.png
he didn’t hire any help when he had 2500 patrons what makes you think he can hire someone now with only 567 patrons?

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
if progress is increasing faster than usual, does that mean that sophia will get caught? could this be the last time we'll see the apostles?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes