palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&P make animations himself
Yeah no shit. Now where's all the geniuses who claimed L&P couldn't create blender animations without several years of experience? lol

He's been doing these animations from the very beginning if you ask me. That's why shit got even slower ever since part02. That's why every animation is causing delays.

"I got this mysterious animation helper who doesn't want to be known, and he's working alongside my render creation so they'll never cause any delays" - L&P aka Lying&Pretending.

That's the guy who doesn't pay his translator/proofreader a single cent, but "$3000 per animation". Lmao

Also, do y'all remember Sophia's walking animation from Aiden's hideout meeting on PD13? You really think L&P is paying so much money just to leave this animation out entirely for no reason? He's done it himself and didn't like it. That's all.

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
no money, shorter content what do you expect … you should be happy Sofia opens up a button :love:
Maybe they are just watching erotic toys and the kids get explanations (n)

Can anyone ask how many unique renders? Not counting 20 same renders in a dialogue

Still end of September or Mid September if he goes on holiday to Thailand again
Ooh ! Thailand ha ? :sneaky: .... very interesting choice for a holiday ''vacation'' ;)

i2009ak

Jun 29, 2020
View attachment 3719486

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.201

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.201, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (2.25 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
Android (No Audio - 1.66GB): GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (12.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959
Any upgrade for the combined edition for Android?

Reactions: Falto78

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I said it weeks ago. Once the game advances on a certain action or characteristic on Sophia, then the rest of the updates she does not go back from those advance points that she has already reached.

Therefore... cheers! She will lift her skirt, but the teenagers will convince her until they leave her as naked as she was in the sauna and in the shower. And she will rub all three of their cocks well, one by one.

Reactions: Brainriddle

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Pay attention to the radical change in her look, now she is lewd, she has been groped and sucked too much in the 2 previous updates, and she didn't manage to cum in either of them.
She is very hot and her gaze, probably like never before, reveals this time that she feels like a slut and enjoys teasing the teens.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes