SubMsEve

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of this game, however I'm extremely disappointed in the way it's going. The slow burn plot or whatever it's called is killing it, imo. Now it feels like the author is milking the supporters without bringing any spicy action scenes with Sophia. Still, it inspired me to make my own voiced stories (not game, though). So, if you'd like to take a shot, here is Episode 1:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people for the life of me but for the life of me I don’t understand the meaning of it .. it’s in the original version too .. and the thing is that Ellie left her boyfriend because he cheated on her in the 1st part of the game, isn’t it? then what the fuck is he doing with Ellie in this scene, his friend is fucking Sofia.. well with Sofia it’s clear she doesn’t refuse anyone haha.. but how do you date Ellie and her boyfriend if she left him in part 1?!?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
people for the life of me but for the life of me I don’t understand the meaning of it .. it’s in the original version too .. and the thing is that Ellie left her boyfriend because he cheated on her in the 1st part of the game, isn’t it? then what the fuck is he doing with Ellie in this scene, his friend is fucking Sofia.. well with Sofia it’s clear she doesn’t refuse anyone haha.. but how do you date Ellie and her boyfriend if she left him in part 1?!?
Ellie only dumps Logan if you play the bonus storyline, not the main one

Reactions: Lince 40

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
That scene comes up if you play Ellie's route where she forgives her boyfriend for cheating on her.

Reactions: Bane71

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
That scene comes up if you play Ellie's route where she forgives her boyfriend for cheating on her.
it’s clear, but if Ellie decides to hang out with Dylan and stat take a closer look, then her boyfriend is headed to hell))) and since there is an option that she can forgive her boyfriend for cheating and breaks up with him and her mother at the same time almost in a group sex .. she comes out I'm just as stupid a bitch as Sofia, like the apple of the apple tree, right? haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not necessarily. You also get the scene if you're not playing the bonus storyline, in which she doesn't discover he's cheating on her.
it’s clear, but if Ellie decides to hang out with Dylan and stat take a closer look, then her boyfriend is headed to hell))) and since there is an option that she can forgive her boyfriend for cheating and breaks up with him and her mother at the same time almost in a group sex .. she comes out I'm just as stupid a bitch as Sofia, like the apple of the apple tree, right? haha
If Ellie hangs out with Dylan. But if you're playing the Ellie route, she actively avoids him.

Reactions: Suko68

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Not necessarily. You also get the scene if you're not playing the bonus storyline, in which she doesn't discover he's cheating on her.

If Ellie hangs out with Dylan. But if you're playing the Ellie route, she actively avoids him.
I don’t quite understand.. do you want to say that Dillon will never have anything to do with Ellie, even if I managed to open bonus deals with them? It’s interesting that Sam and this slug will get fucked by Ellie from Tago that Sofia wants her to be kinder to this shit :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: Suko68

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don’t quite understand.. do you want to say that Dillon will never have anything to do with Ellie, even if I managed to open bonus deals with them? It’s interesting that Sam and this slug will get fucked by Ellie from Tago that Sofia wants her to be kinder to this shit :unsure: :unsure:
You asked why Ellie is with Logan in the sauna if she dumped him. But you get an entirely different scene with Ellie if she dumps him, with 2 new girls instead, which I find to be far better.

Mad.Man

Aug 11, 2024
Here are the two questions I asked L&P

1. Will Patricia cheat on her husband anytime in the future?
2. On one playable day in most of the events Sophia shows her boobs and on the another day most of the events contains Sophia allowing others to touch her boobs. Will this trend change or is this how things are gonna flow?

L&P's Answers:

Yes, but its a bit different with her and her husband.
2. Not quite. But I try to have some similar flow with all storylines.

Note : I asked the second question because I really didn't like the way how L&P shows Sophia's corruption. It feels repetitive. Its like Sophia does more or less the same thing throught the entire day but only the people change in every event and by the end of the day her corruption level increases. It feels monotonous.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021

2. On one playable day in most of the events Sophia shows her boobs and on the another day most of the events contains Sophia allowing others to touch her boobs. Will this trend change or is this how things are gonna flow?

L&P's Answers:

Note : I asked the second question because I really didn't like the way how L&P shows Sophia's corruption. It feels repetitive. Its like Sophia does more or less the same thing throught the entire day but only the people change in every event and by the end of the day her corruption level increases. It feels monotonous.
You must be a newbie. We all knew the answer to your questions. We know L&P for a bit longer than you've known :LOL:.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

L&P's Answers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding number 2:

Sophia's story includes her husband, Jack, Sam, Dylan, Aiden, Carl, Andy, Bennett, Morello, Ivan, Clark, Logan/Tyler, Darrell, Vicky/Deshaun, the museum guys, the elderly at the hospital, Ava's children. And at least 12-13 of them are given independent update numbers.
- Of course, that doesn't mean Sophia have sex with all of them.
- But many of them, as you predicted, cannot move on to the next step unless they go through the same steps.

Also, Sophia has Patricia, Ellie, Joey, Natalie, Alicia, etc., Liam has at least 2 stories, and Dylan has 6 stories.
(Ellie is excluded from the calculation because it's a duplicate.)

Also, forgotten characters like Vicky/Deshaun can be added suddenly (this is an official statement from L$P), and there are also ones that have no relation to the story at all, like the museum guys.

(Story doesn't mean route. There may be more or fewer route.)

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

L&P's Answers:

You hit the nail on the head. Only, It's not just that AWAM feels repetitive, but that the elements that make up the events are often truly repetitive. For example, I don't know how many times I had to confirm in the game that it was perfectly okay for Sophia to show her breasts. Also, the idea of giving clothing shows, which I think appears in the current event, seems somehow familiar to me in the context of AWAM. If you then combine this with HJs, which Sophia seams now has to hand out to everyone around her, then everything quickly loses its meaning and becomes irrelevant.

I really hope L&P goes through its planning again and removes a bit more of all these side stories from the game. Get rid of the old men in the retirement home, get rid of the college guys in the museum, then maybe delete one or two lesbian stories (aside from the one with Ellie) and the game could save months of unnecessary development time.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes