Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Here are the two questions I asked L&P

1. Will Patricia cheat on her husband anytime in the future?
2. On one playable day in most of the events Sophia shows her boobs and on the another day most of the events contains Sophia allowing others to touch her boobs. Will this trend change or is this how things are gonna flow?

L&P's Answers:

Yes, but its a bit different with her and her husband.
2. Not quite. But I try to have some similar flow with all storylines.

Note : I asked the second question because I really didn't like the way how L&P shows Sophia's corruption. It feels repetitive. Its like Sophia does more or less the same thing throught the entire day but only the people change in every event and by the end of the day her corruption level increases. It feels monotonous.
Wholeheartedly agree with the monotony of content. For someone whose name is "Passion", L&P seems to ignore the fact that sometimes spontaneous behaviour is a key ingredient in the scenes portrayed. The situations that Sophia has found herself in, you can't tell me that if this was based in reality that she wouldn't have gone further already. It doesn't make her a slut, it just makes her human.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm finding it amusing that the conversation is returning to the monotony of the content, especially since this update is one that was easily removed and, by some predictions will just bring the kids up to Dylan's progress level.

I don't find the game monotonous at all, but then I also don't play about 3/4 of the game

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
You hit the nail on the head. Only, It's not just that AWAM feels repetitive, but that the elements that make up the events are often truly repetitive. For example, I don't know how many times I had to confirm in the game that it was perfectly okay for Sophia to show her breasts. Also, the idea of giving clothing shows, which I think appears in the current event, seems somehow familiar to me in the context of AWAM. If you then combine this with HJs, which Sophia seams now has to hand out to everyone around her, then everything quickly loses its meaning and becomes irrelevant.

I really hope L&P goes through its planning again and removes a bit more of all these side stories from the game. Get rid of the old men in the retirement home, get rid of the college guys in the museum, then maybe delete one or two lesbian stories (aside from the one with Ellie) and the game could save months of unnecessary development time.
Sophia has a thing for older men.
One took her cherry, remember.
Plus the way she plays up to the old postman.
The old men stay.... and probably 2-play

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You can't really have one side job and not the other in the game. That's why I've been advocating to get rid of both
AWAM is just a game, L&P can have two, one, none or even several side jobs if he want.

Like you, I am basically in favor of deleting both side jobs. At the same time, however, I have to acknowledge that the side job with the kids is very popular here and is therefore less likely to be one of the strike candidates. The old people are not so popular here, even if there are of course some supporters for them, so they are quite easy to delete. L&P should take a similar approach with all the lesbian side stories. Just delete one or two of the least popular ones and that's it.

The crucial point is that the main story comes more into focus. Sophia with Ellie, Dylan and Liam are particularly important here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
AWAM is just a game, L&P can have two, one, none or even several side jobs if he want.

Like you, I am basically in favor of deleting both side jobs. At the same time, however, I have to acknowledge that the side job with the kids is very popular here and is therefore less likely to be one of the strike candidates. The old people are not so popular here, even if there are of course some supporters for them, so they are quite easy to delete. L&P should take a similar approach with all the lesbian side stories. Just delete one or two of the least popular ones and that's it.

The crucial point is that the main story comes more into focus. Sophia with Ellie, Dylan and Liam are particularly important here.
And Patricia

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022

Yes, AWAM is just a game. And absolutely as many side stories as the dev wants.
The side stories should fill out the characters.
Personally, the shota angle makes no sense to me.
It doesn't really fit with the Dylan (also not a personal favourite) or Sam lines and only connects to a predator like Sophia, to which her classroom activity doesn't correspond....or at least yet.

Currently, the other side stories do, to me at least, connect to some degree, with the games natural evolution of Sophia's character journey to sexual freedom.

Sadly, the speed of production by L&P has resulted in a story delivery that appears very channelled or focussed towards the popular and, when probably rightly, another pathway is developed, repetitious as the same development stages are enacted.
For example, my sincerest apologies to anyone who really wanted to see Sophia play out the Good wife angle... it has been DEAD for years...Part II game play is hilariously sad if your doing the good line.

And I think this is the major problem. Not the initial premise, or the number of side stories, but the failure to deliver the storyline, across all pathways, in balanced stages.
Yes, by simplifying it, it could be quicker but would it be the same....I don't know.
What I do know though, is Newton's 3rd Law.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
For everyone that loves a scene, there is someone who hates it.
And, for every scene that someone wants deleted, there is someone who wants it to stay.
That is why I never speak up about the shota or other lines i am not too keen about.

And for a couple of years now, I (and most likely a lot more thread followers) have sat patiently waiting for the old gents pathway update. So please stop requesting it's demise.

Truth is, whether we think he is scamming or otherwise incompetent or compromised, we all like the "work" that L&P is creating.
What it is in the end, it will be, for we aren't producing it.
We just all wish it was faster.....

And for the record, IMHO, I think L&P failed to take the last old gents scene far enough.
Sophia already had her wonderful breasts out with the Dylan shopping boob flash, several Ellie showers, the Patricia shower, sauna scene with Vicky and Deshawn, the girls kissing by the pool, the yoga class and hanging out with Alyssa.
When she got wet with the old gents, so too was her bra... surely that too could have dried faster, hanging up.

Peace all

EDIT: Sorry...left out that even Morello got a boob flash in prison too....

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes