Jun 12, 2018
Oct 9, 2023
On the topic of what will happen during the update - lets unpack this. Going into the scene Sophia is only going to have what she feels are the best of intentions toward the 3 shota. She is going to view this STRICTLY as a learning experience with no plans of her own arousal, but reflecting on the "events" of the last 2 sessions, Sophia obviously will understand that her students will probably become aroused by the "underwear vs. lingerie" lecture. This is the way Sophia has viewed every interaction up until now with characters that are "age limited" in both part 1 and 2. Sophia always has what she feels is honorable intent - educating and helping those in need, i.e. Dylan's boner in the cabana and hot tub and Ellie's need to be with someone she "trusts" in the changing room. We see that Sophia is incredibly naive in these situations and is easily manipulated.

As far as the 3 shota go, I am convinced that they are not as innocent as they seem and after the end of the second scene have been conniving a plan to either cum in front of Sophia or to get Sophia to make them cum, a la Dylan convincing Sophia to let him jerk off to her in the beach cabana. I feel like the story has progressed enough that something like that has to happen. Sophia is not going to willingly make them cum or do anything that will please herself sexually as she is their teacher but she also will have their best interests at heart. Therefore, she will have to be tricked by them or blackmailed. Several options -

1. Sophia gave them "homework". The shota will say that they tried to masturbate but they couldn't "do it" and their "failure" made them "hurt" for a long time afterwards. They will become aroused during the show and Sophia, seeing their plight will have to talk them through the process and show herself off in lingerie in order to help them cum. Basically, a jack-off encouragement scenario.

2. Similar scenario but the shota are really devious and will go even further by persuading Sophia to "show" them by bringing them to orgasm with her hands because they can't figure it out and she feels sorry for them.

3. The shota are truly evil and threaten to tell their mom what Sophia has been doing and out of fear of getting in trouble. Sophia will acquiesce to their demands in some form, i.e. Aiden's tasks.

Leah is the wild card here. Does she find out what Sophia is teaching? The possibility seems strong, but since we know so little about her, guessing what role she plays in this is difficult.

In summary we can only go on what we know about Sophia's character development up to this point and what we know about the way Lust & Passion has crafted the story in previous updates. Just because Sophia gave a handy to the guy at the gym, she's not going to do that to a student UNLESS she is forced or more probably feels sorry for them and tries to help them out in some way. She gave the guy a hand job because she was aroused by the situation - that is not going to happen in the class. More importantly, I think that something WILL have to happen. L&P has brought the story this far and if he went backwards with so few updates per year I think he knows he will lose tons more subscribers as people will really be fed up, plus he's using subscribestar now which is ok with this type of content. For those that think a BJ is the next logical step, forget it, you might see that with an adult but that is just not in Sophia's character as relates to students. I think in order to flow with the current state of the story and Sophia's corruption, I think the most likely scenario is that the shota will masturbate in front of her and at best she may have to help one of them with her hand but I think that is the most that we will see out of this update.

What are your thoughts?

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019
Be sure that the next teaser will be what is lingerie...
and the hot part of the update with one animation will take place after that.
The hot part can't be just that what's lingerie?
I agree Hot Part which will not be in the teaser shouldn’t be Lingerie but Handjob(we cant expect more atleast for 7years)

Javi987

Aug 2, 2024
In conclusion, an update worse than filler. In part 1 of awam she already "masturbates" them and in part 2 she "gets naked" and even lets her ass be cut... I predict a setback in the story

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
What are your thoughts?
Your summary - which I believe is a decent read of the scenario - emphasizes my feelings about how ridiculous and far-fetched this side task is. This Sophia is an alien.

I know we all have our fetishes and power to those that enjoy this side task but for me it is the low point of the game. Also feel it runs contra to L&P's proclamation that AWM is a realistic take on an adult story

Reactions: holy_cat
Oct 9, 2023
So we already know that the update will see her go to the bathroom to change her lingerie, meet up with Leah, go back to the boys' room, and skip class because her sister is around and she doesn't want to get caught. hahahaha
The bag with lingerie is already in the room because the shota were fascinated by it and Sophia showed them her underwear to try and get their attention back. In the latest spoiler it does look like Sophia is walking to the bathroom but she doesn't have the bag. Maybe she just tells them to turn around and not peek? You know they will somehow though. Lol

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
I know we all have our fetishes and power to those that enjoy this side task but for me it is the low point of the game. Also feel it runs contra to L&P's proclamation that AWM is a realistic take on an adult story
Here's a realistic look at an adult story:

The entirety of PD13 - after over two years - wasn't even 10 minutes in my playthrough. Sophia got up, had a shower, dressed and went to school. Came home, chilled, went out for a coffee, came home, chilled some more, went to bed.
Do you want that kind of reality?

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Here's a realistic look at an adult story:

Do you want that kind of reality?
Nope.

Neither do I desire a storyline that is out of sorts with most of the other ones either. I don't find the Sex Ed stuff erotic at all. Quite the opposite.

But like I said, different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes