Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't see a big difference between underwear and lingerie. Underwear even revealed more skin.
My understanding, like the difference between underwear and bikinis, is about consent (implied or otherwise) to look. Sophia going to be beach in a bikini, she's allowing others to look at her. But underwear under clothing is more designed for practicality and meant to be hidden

James013

Oct 7, 2020
Can anyone tell if she’s wearing panties?
At this stage, I don't think she's without panties.
But, as always, it wouldn't be too hard to find an excuse for her to take them off.

If she told them, for example
"That it would be much sexier without panties, but of course she can't do that in front of them... just for her husband".

And then, as usual, the 3 of them will push her to do it to satisfy their curiosity... and, above all, their learning... :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Not me. I don't expect much from L&P nowadays. Whether fair or meh, there's no reason to get excited until a couple of decent updates in a row come out.

Reactions: summersun

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 4015296

Sep 09, 2024 01:09 am

And this is what is called lingerie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He should have made sexy beach bikini or normal home lingerie or something...I mean which tutor go to teach students wearing a dress like that with an intention to seduce them for a handjob in her mind already ...rather being seduced or made to give handjob by kids which would sound realistic as per scenario...lingerie is good not saying it's bad but that's made to seduce husband for sex with pantyhose lol like a date night or on honeymoon. Not for an occasion to teach lol. It's more like she already planned to get into showing lingerie to kids even before they ask to show.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes