doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You are a little ahead. I posted the order earlier that L&P is planning the lewd stuff.
You can't just go from hand job to blow job. The order L&P will go is:
1. Reluctant Hand job (consider each JOB to last 3 - 4 updates )
2. Reluctant Foot job
3. Reluctant Ass job
4. Ass job
5. Hand job
6. Foot Job
7. Reluctant Boob job
8. Boob job
9. Forced blow job
10. Reluctant blow job
11. Blow job
12. Any other JOB I haven't thought of :LOL:

L&P can't stretch the update till 2050 if he goes to blow job immediately after hand job.
OMG, that is soo STOOPID!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
You are a little ahead. I posted the order earlier that L&P is planning the lewd stuff.
2. Reluctant Foot job
3. Reluctant Ass job
4. Ass job
5. Hand job
6. Foot Job
7. Reluctant Boob job
8. Boob job
9. Forced blow job
10. Reluctant blow job
11. Blow job

L&P can't stretch the update till 2050 if he goes to blow job immediately after hand job.
I didn’t see rim job :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3653.jpeg

sharpys

May 21, 2017
2. Reluctant Foot job
3. Reluctant Ass job
4. Ass job
5. Hand job
6. Foot Job
7. Reluctant Boob job
8. Boob job
9. Forced blow job
10. Reluctant blow job
11. Blow job

Steve Job
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Momteachsex threesome bro
Don't give LP ideas...if this idea goes to pedophile lobby, he will take 2 more years of time just to show this threesome starting with individual handjob, pussy licking and then threesome tease, then sex in just 1 character storyline.

I wanted Sophia to get corrupted by janitor, school teacher, transport workers etc...someone around her own age group..but she's not getting any time away from kids at different places.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
could this update possibly go down blackmail route as well? because she will have to change somewhere... i feel like it'll happen on front of the boys where they'll need to turn around every time she'll need to.

what if the boys will setup a phone to record or a camera somewhere in the room to capture this moment...

cause the boys are already known for peeking at her they'll definitely be doing it this update and she would most likely know they are, which perhaps may lead into filthy route options where she increasingly become daring and horny.

the last phase of the fashion show could lead to sophia being completely naked where if possible could give a anatomy class

all this recorded could make the next update with the myers interesting
the update with aiden could become spicier with this angle as well
I really want there to be no more blackmail in the game. Enough of Aiden and his bully friends and fellow teachers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, it won't. It'll just be another excuse for Dylan to "practice" with Sophia so that he doesn't screw up when he goes to do things for "real" with the girlfriend.
So when it says that setting Dylan up with Emma etc, ends the Sophia/Dylan route, it's untrue?

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
I don't want to be upset because I like the shoto content. But for some reason, I get the impression that it's not worth waiting for much. This update will be a repeat of what we saw in the last lesson with little progress. It's just that Sophia will be even more naked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the next lesson, I hope it will be more fun if it takes place, of course. I wonder what day we should expect the next lesson?
it does seem like it won't be nothing more than another lingerie show, we will be lucky if she even get naked, there is not going to be grope or handjob like we said before, and certainly no blowjob, fuck this dev

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it does seem like it won't be nothing more than another lingerie show, we will be lucky if she even get naked, there is not going to be grope or handjob like we said before, and certainly no blowjob, fuck this dev
Like I've said ad nasuem, this storyline is pointless. Both side jobs do sweet fuck all to advance the main storyline. Best be DLC, once the final game has been delivered.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Does anyone have any information and an estimate of when the update will be released? Has the new teaser been released? Or can anyone predict the flow of the story in the new updates? Write with or without arguments and let's have a chat

• Haha
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Does anyone have any information and an estimate of when the update will be released? Has the new teaser been released? Or can anyone predict the flow of the story in the new updates? Write with or without arguments and let's have a chat
Answers to your queries:
- Information no, estimate yes.
- Yes, for legend vet patrons only.
- Yes, I can predict the flow

Reactions: jenyabest
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes