Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 4029226

Sep 13, 2024 02:06 am

A little clarification is needed (1st lingerie)
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared in other forums. Thank you!
View attachment 4029230

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMAO..... LP can better ask not to share the first 30 minutes..... He refuses to understand how people are acting. Well next teaser better.

But this is looking good!

carlosaca

Feb 5, 2022
Whi do you think next teaser will be?
Second lingerie set by the way how many lingeries set for this update anyone knows?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Whi do you think next teaser will be?
Second lingerie set by the way how many lingeries set for this update anyone knows?
Maybe her bag is like the infinite bag of a palm stretch man,elbow beard and she can carry a lot of lingerie sets.
Or just like a lot of shooters,where we can carry 10 guns,3 shotguns,2 rocket launchers and 20 grenades.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
A very interesting detail that, I think, almost all of us are leaving out in this update, and that strongly reveals Sophia's emerging personality -while we all protest that she doesn't fuck and we get older in the meantime (a little sarcasm, allow me)... is that she is charging for carrying out these supposedly educational tasks for teenagers.
That is to say, she earns money and in exchange, she exposes herself, provokes and allows herself to be touched (at least that has already happened with them in the previous class, it is assumed that now it will be the same or presumably more).... which makes her absolutely a slut. Ultimately, she does all of this in exchange for money.

I think that this acceptance that she already has of exposing herself and letting herself do things, in this case in exchange for money... it may even be a wonderful novelty that there are two young people who will have great interest in making a profit in the future: Aiden and especially, her own son.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
A very interesting detail that, I think, almost all of us are leaving out in this update, and that strongly reveals Sophia's emerging personality -while we all protest that she doesn't fuck and we get older in the meantime (a little sarcasm, allow me)... is that she is charging for carrying out these supposedly educational tasks for teenagers.
That is to say, she earns money and in exchange, she exposes herself, provokes and allows herself to be touched (at least that has already happened with them in the previous class, it is assumed that now it will be the same or presumably more).... which makes her absolutely a slut. Ultimately, she does all of this in exchange for money.

I think that this acceptance that she already has of exposing herself and letting herself do things, in this case in exchange for money... it may even be a wonderful novelty that there are two young people who will have great interest in making a profit in the future: Aiden and especially, her own son.
If profit means money, I'm pretty sure there's no such scenario in this game.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018

I might consider agreeing with you if it was the boys that were directly paying her, but it's their mom who's footing the bill here.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes