Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I will say it again! Do not expect good update! The amount of renders and animation speaks for itself! Also, I knew that this developer is lazy as fuck, and again he did not disappointed this theory. The release period was between Monday and Friday, which is huge time spam and he did not even explained why he claim so much time! He is getting really behind the other developers, I can name at least 10 more games that have better storyline, animations, renders and got new updates very often with a lot more content!

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I will say it again! Do not expect good update! The amount of renders and animation speaks for itself! Also, I knew that this developer is lazy as fuck, and again he did not disappointed this theory. The release period was between Monday and Friday, which is huge time spam and he did not even explained why he claim so much time! He is getting really behind the other developers, I can name at least 10 more games that have better storyline, animations, renders and got new updates very often with a lot more content!
Thank you for opening our eyes! Now go to the thread of those better games you speak of! Why bother coming here!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I can name at least 10 more games that have better storyline, animations, renders and got new updates very often with a lot more content!
Since everyone seems to be waiting for a release anyway, why not go ahead and post those 10 games? The development of AWAM is quite the shitshow, but I wouldn't be able to name 10 games with better renders. Story? Sure. Animations? Debatable. More frequent updates? Yes, sir. But renders? Really curious to see that list!

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes