holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
If update doesn’t come out today there will be more leaks…
You mean the Myers kids (sorry, the Myers young men) having a leak? On Sophia?
Well, well, I did not expect this. Would be a breaking news. It's worth waiting
(another seven years, I am afraid, if at all. But my imagination works... Golden shower, the kids and Sophia wet and thinking: 'how could it happen, I'm a wife and mother of two...').

asjuly2023

Sep 8, 2023
You mean the Myers kids (sorry, the Myers young men) having a leak? On Sophia?
Well, well, I did not expect this. Would be a breaking news. It's worth waiting
(another seven years, I am afraid, if at all. But my imagination works... Golden shower, the kids and Sophia wet and thinking: 'how could it happen, I'm a wife and mother of two...').
Golden shower rly it is hot but lp wont make it

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Oh man, I'm really hooked up with the comments here hahaha. Although I can't wait to choke the goose to the masterful renders of those naked frozen boobs.

Reactions: kyle91

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Go to sleep guys,Your constant rush of comments actually gives him a psychotic pleasure and he is enjoying it way too much.So stop asking for an update and let the demand die down.As long as you guys keep posting "when is the update,is it out yet" sort of comments he will keep delaying it.So good night everyone

Reactions: 123yoyo and MRpicle

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
That is a nice way to say that LP is still on the beach enjoying the sun, his highly paid sponsors can go to hell and he will, again will milk maximum out of everybody..........

You know, I like the game and are willing to wait. And hope that the $60 dollar sponsors keep paying so I can play this game still for free...... This is so bad for the sponsors.

Reactions: MONYXXX35
3.20 star(s) 482 Votes