Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I remember!! I've been trying to someone to make fan game about "Rain out" where Sophia and Dylan go to Allysa and Zac's apartment for a soccer practice for boys. Shortly after they go to play, Sophia and Alyssa start getting busy with Antonio!!! As the ladies are getting hot and heavy, they don't notice a bad rain storm. The boys come back earlier than expected and see the Mom's getting busy with Antonio and each other!! They watch for a little then, invite themselves in too take part in the fun! Turns into a hot mommy swap!!!
Frodo touch my precious!!!!!!!!!NEVER

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The reason they are called shota's is that is how they are presented. They're meant to be the opposite of the old men in the 1st side job.

However, early game Dylan/Sam aren't far off from them. Especially Dylan with his Justin Bieber hairdo. He could practically be the 4th Myer. Many of the characters in this game are meant to be below 18. Sophia is literally a school teacher. His route is even based around "sex ed" too. As well as LP literally made 2 versions of the game, because he had the "real" Dylan model (and other younger male LI"S) and the "aged up" ones to get around Patreon rules. People just choose to ignore that for the most part.

View attachment 4043623
That is an outdated image that has been changed and proof it wouldn't take much to age up the youngest tutor boy. The two older tutor boys are the same age as Dylan, Sam, Zach and Aiden. It hasn't been outright stated they are but they look the same age.

18 is still the opposite of the old guy and Sophia is a teacher but I don't recall anywhere in AWAM saying she was a high school teacher, we presume she is but it easily could be (or changed to) a college.

If the apostles were the proper age they would still be in the game, right now the only way to play there scenes is through a patch
doesn't mean they're shota, that just means L&P screwed himself by not properly explaining them and left himself open for some eejit reporting AWAM because they can't stand L&P.

You're mixing up 'underage' with 'age of consent'. You're talking about the age of consent, which doesn't mean they are not underage.

That said, Dylan for example clearly does look older than these children, and even Dylan is portrayed to be like 16-17 at most. There's a reason L&P's written his upcoming birthday to be his 1X'th. Let's not shit ourselves here. We all know this kind of content makes him alot of money. Some people would probably argue 'the younger the better'....
No I'm not, underage and age of consent are the same thing but are like the different sides of the same coin. You're either underage or you're of age of consent, it's one or the other. I'm saying the tutor boys are age of consent but the youngest might not be, age him up like Dylan and Sam and completely sorted.

Then at the start of the tutor boys route, when Sophia and their mother are talking, add their ages in there, and sorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, my point is they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact. For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't. This brings me back to the same point I'm sure we can all agree on, L&P left it open for interpretation and should've defined it better.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That is an outdated image that has been changed and proof it wouldn't take much to age up the youngest tutor boy. The two older tutor boys are the same age as Dylan, Sam, Zach and Aiden. It hasn't been outright stated they are but they look the same age.

doesn't mean they're shota, that just means L&P screwed himself by not properly explaining them and left himself open for some eejit reporting AWAM because they can't stand L&P.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
L&P has backed himself into a corner so many times by not properly explaining things, its almost like he is trying to be too clever with his answers.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Hahahahah, Dude expects real life facial expressions from cartoon renderings.
There are these things called pose libraries. Making the effort of clicking a different thumbnail before rendering must be some ground breaking shit.
"Cartoon"... cartoon is only a part of the full character. You have a whole lot of cartoons to use as layers over the 3D model. YOU are cartoon rendering! The rendering of a boomer cartoon

Reactions: GokutheG

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

18 is still the opposite of the old guy and Sophia is a teacher but I don't recall anywhere in AWAM saying she was a high school teacher, we presume she is but it easily could be (or changed to) a college.

No I'm not, underage and age of consent are the same thing but are like the different sides of the same coin. You're either underage or you're of age of consent, it's one or the other. I'm saying the tutor boys are age of consent but the youngest might not be, age him up like Dylan and Sam and completely sorted.

Then at the start of the tutor boys route, when Sophia and their mother are talking, add their ages in there, and sorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, my point is they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact. For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't. This brings me back to the same point I'm sure we can all agree on, L&P left it open for interpretation and should've defined it better.
Their lack of general knowledge is enough to say they're maybe 12. Certainly not Dylan's age.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
There are these things called pose libraries. Making the effort of clicking a different thumbnail before rendering must be some ground breaking shit.
"Cartoon"... cartoon is only a part of the full character. You have a whole lot of cartoons to use as layers over the 3D model. YOU are cartoon rendering! The rendering of a boomer cartoon
Care to show us your work in Daz? Or any VN you've worked on?

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can get some really great expressions for 3d characters as it can make or break your picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Their lack of general knowledge is enough to say they're maybe 12. Certainly not Dylan's age.
if you mean general knowledge of sex and women, I've always said that they know more than they let on and I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be true that they're manipulating Sophia, just like they did with every other tutor they had that has quit.

At the start, I'm sure MS Myers (they're mum) stated that there had been other tutors but they kept quitting, can't remember the text for 100% certainty.

L&P should confirm this in the next update by having their sister outing them and then the tutor job comes to an end.

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
if you mean general knowledge of sex and women, I've always said that they know more than they let on and I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be true that they're manipulating Sophia, just like they did with every other tutor they had that has quit.

At the start, I'm sure MS Myers (they're mum) stated that there had been other tutors but they kept quitting, can't remember the text for 100% certainty.

L&P should confirm this in the next update by having their sister outing them and then the tutor job comes to an end.
wait... is this your guess or is it certain that tutoring ends after this update?
i don't read the thread much, maybe i missed something?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
wait... is this your guess or is it certain that tutoring ends after this update?
We know that both side jobs will end with the care home being the first but when this will happens I cannot remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lupercalia

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This is a guess but L&P was talking earlier in the year about removing the side jobs and since the tutor job is part of why he just lost his patron, I could see him bringing it to an end in the next update and I think he should.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is a guess but L&P was talking earlier in the year about removing the side jobs and since the tutor job is part of why he just lost his patron, I could see him bringing it to an end in the next update and I think he should.
I would like that also but considering what it could cost him in Patrons.

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes