Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
This is a guess but L&P was talking earlier in the year about removing the side jobs and since the tutor job is part of why he just lost his patron, I could see him bringing it to an end in the next update and I think he should.
yes, but the patreon option has already failed... so why get rid of a story path that has its share of audience.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I would like that also but considering what it could cost him in Patrons.
yeah, L&P will continue to milk AWAM and I don't blame him. If he keeps making money from it, he should keep it going.

I think he should go a different route though and actually bring AWAM to an end after a few more updates, then do spin-offs after that, there is NO CHANCE he does this but its what I would do.

The Ending of AWAM

Depending on the choices you make, it ends with Sophia having sex with Dylan or Ellie, or both in a 3some.

Spin-off - AWAM: Aiden Side Jobs

It's very easy to bring this to an end after the alley scene we last saw, and Dylan should be able to protect himself now, so really doesn't make sense to continue it but the spin-off explores Sophia continuing with it because she wants to.

Spin-off - AWAM: Ellie Bitch

We know there is a setting for this and this spinoff explores how much of a bitch Ellie will be to Sophia, and how far Sophia allows it to go.

Spin-off - AWAM Good Wife

Sophia and Liam focus on swinging with other couples and both agreeing to have sex with other people, could have more scenes with Dylan, Ellie, Sam etc on this route.

Spin-off - AWAM All the way

Pretty much Sophia goes all out and becomes addicted to sex, loses herself in it and it becomes a story of her family trying to stop her going too far.

He basically develops one spin-off at a time until it's finished.

yes, but the patreon option has already failed... so why get rid of a story path that has its share of audience.
because it could cost him subscribe star and other ways he makes money and the side jobs don't have much story life in them.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
yeah, L&P will continue to milk AWAM and I don't blame him. If he keeps making money from it, he should keep it going.

I think he should go a different route though and actually bring AWAM to an end after a few more updates, then do spin-offs after that, there is NO CHANCE he does this but its what I would do.

The Ending of AWAM

Depending on the choices you make, it ends with Sophia having sex with Dylan or Ellie, or both in a 3some.

Spin-off - AWAM: Aiden Side Jobs

It's very easy to bring this to an end after the alley scene we last saw, and Dylan should be able to protect himself now, so really doesn't make sense to continue it but the spin-off explores Sophia continuing with it because she wants to.

Spin-off - AWAM: Ellie Bitch

We know there is a setting for this and this spinoff explores how much of a bitch Ellie will be to Sophia, and how far Sophia goes with it.

Spin-off - AWAM Good Wife

Sophia and Liam focus on swinging with other couples and both agreeing to have sex with other people, could have more scenes with Dylan, Ellie, Sam etc on this route.

Spin-off - AWAM All the way

Pretty much Sophia goes all out and becomes addicted to sex, loses herself in it and it becomes a story of her family trying to stop her going too far.

He basically develops one spin-off at a time until it's finished.

because it could cost him subscribe star and other ways he makes money and the side jobs don't have much story life in them.
Actually the filthy path is the bad ending for the gw route.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That is an outdated image that has been changed and proof it wouldn't take much to age up the youngest tutor boy. The two older tutor boys are the same age as Dylan, Sam, Zach and Aiden. It hasn't been outright stated they are but they look the same age.

18 is still the opposite of the old guy and Sophia is a teacher but I don't recall anywhere in AWAM saying she was a high school teacher, we presume she is but it easily could be (or changed to) a college.

doesn't mean they're shota, that just means L&P screwed himself by not properly explaining them and left himself open for some eejit reporting AWAM because they can't stand L&P.

No I'm not, underage and age of consent are the same thing but are like the different sides of the same coin. You're either underage or you're of age of consent, it's one or the other. I'm saying the tutor boys are age of consent but the youngest might not be, age him up like Dylan and Sam and completely sorted.

Then at the start of the tutor boys route, when Sophia and their mother are talking, add their ages in there, and sorted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the day, my point is they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact. For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't. This brings me back to the same point I'm sure we can all agree on, L&P left it open for interpretation and should've defined it better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is currently attending high school.
It is reasonable to assume that they are currently between 11 and 13 years old.

Luckycharm8

Jun 14, 2024
If I were LP I would do what GTA does with their game. Finish the main story line then do add on for each character as side stories that all tie into the main story regardless on which ever you focus on. Which LP is trying to do all together at once anyway.

What this does is bring new people and old customers back all at the same time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It will be interesting to see how Sam goes from Sophia to Ellie since he is crazy about her and I also think that Sam will bang Sophia while Sam is with Ellie.
The relationships between the characters in LP's writing are very one-dimensional.

If LP could do that, I don't think he would have given up on Emma.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No I'm not, underage and age of consent are the same thing but are like the different sides of the same coin. You're either underage or you're of age of consent, it's one or the other. I'm saying the tutor boys are age of consent but the youngest might not be, age him up like Dylan and Sam and completely sorted.

Then at the start of the tutor boys route, when Sophia and their mother are talking, add their ages in there, and sorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, my point is they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact. For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't. This brings me back to the same point I'm sure we can all agree on, L&P left it open for interpretation and should've defined it better.
Oh boy, you really are trying hard to make these kids older than they obviously are. As for age of consent and underage being the same thing; you're just wrong. Age of consent is a term specifically used to describe a person's ability to give their consent for sexual activities. Underage has so many different meanings. It's not different sides of the same coin. Or are you saying that you can consent to drinking alcohol legally once you've reached the age of consent?

Underage: Younger than the lowest age at which a particular activity is legally allowed (for example Alcohol)
Age of consent: The age at which someone is considered by the law to be old enough to agree to have sex with someone

So like I said, you can be underage (as in not an adult) and still have the age of consent. You were arguing that they are not underage, and while technically underage with it's various meanings could also mean 'too young for sex', this discussion was particularly about their age of consent. But I guess we're just talking semantics here at this point, so fuck it.

The important thing is that; The shota boys are very clearly pubescent (or pre-pubescent even) kids, and L&P is portraying them as such. The only reason he's writing them to be highschoolers and whatnot is for legal reasons, and you know it. And not even that stopped Patreon from banning him for CSAM. Everyone knows that they are not of age, and there's a reason L&P removed them from the game making it a Patch-only addition that's supposed to cut the connection between this underage content and AWAM.

Now, as for your "fact" in regards to them not being shota boys and your "counter signs", I'd love to hear some arguments and examples. Thank you!

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
If I were LP I would do what GTA does with their game. Finish the main story line then do add on for each character as side stories that all tie into the main story regardless on which ever you focus on. Which LP is trying to do all together at once anyway.

What this does is bring new people and old customers back all at the same time.
rockstar games is a multinational, l&p is a single human and the much discussed problem is precisely how the secondary paths and animations slow down the development of the game.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
She is currently attending high school.
It is reasonable to assume that they are currently between 11 and 13 years old.
there is NO chance there 11 or 13 year olds. lmao sorry but that is insanity to think that.

good catch on high school though.

Oh boy, you really are trying hard to make these kids older than they obviously are. As for age of consent and underage being the same thing; you're just wrong. Age of consent is a term specifically used to describe a person's ability to give their consent for sexual activities. Underage has so many different meanings. It's not different sides of the same coin. Or are you saying that you can consent to drinking alcohol legally once you've reached the age of consent?

Underage: Younger than the lowest age at which a particular activity is legally allowed (for example Alcohol)
Age of consent: The age at which someone is considered by the law to be old enough to agree to have sex with someone

So like I said, you can be underage (as in not an adult) and still have the age of consent. You were arguing that they are not underage, and while technically underage with it's various meanings could also mean 'too young for sex', this discussion was particularly about their age of consent. But I guess we're just talking semantics here at this point, so fuck it.

The important thing is that; The shota boys are very clearly pubescent (or pre-pubescent even) kids, and L&P is portraying them as such. The only reason he's writing them to be highschoolers and whatnot is for legal reasons, and you know it. And not even that stopped Patreon from banning him for CSAM. Everyone knows that they are not of age, and there's a reason L&P removed them from the game making it a Patch-only addition that's supposed to cut the connection between this underage content and AWAM.

Now, as for your "fact" in regards to them not being shota boys and your "counter signs", I'd love to hear some arguments and examples. Thank you!
I'm not trying that hard because its pretty obvious that they are not, with exception of the youngest.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not trying that hard because its pretty obvious that they are not
Obvious in what way? You keep saying that, but it appears to be really hard for you to give any examples. If you look at them and think "Yup, they are 18" (or even 16), then I just don't know what to tell you.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Damn, you sound like a lawyer, should use this gif :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3679.gif

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I always find it funny how many times he goes over his own render count as this has happened as far back as the Bikini shoot.

Reactions: palmtrees89

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
there is NO chance there 11 or 13 year olds. lmao sorry but that is insanity to think that.

good catch on high school though.
You have a very bad attitude.

Did you read 'Treasure Island' when you were in high school or college?
Do you know what the education content in the image is?
(Even if you only knew this, you would know how ignorant your claims are.)

For information, I already knew about the male body and masturbation when I was between 8 and 10 years old.
They not only don't know about masturbation, but they are also ignorant about the male body.

When he was threatened with a report, people like you insisted that it was impossible.
But LP confessed that he had already been reported many times since that incident.

Your wrong way of defending him is not helping him at all.

Just looking at the education content, this was prepared and designed by him. But you are denying even that.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
We know that both side jobs will end with the care home being the first but when this will happens I cannot remember.
If there is not some changes,there should be 10 apostles events,including the upcoming one.
There was suppose to be a tutoring between each Monday and Thursday.+ extra this Saturday.
One event on PD14,PD16,PD17,PD18,PD19,PD23,PD24,PD25,PD26 and PD30.

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes