tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
"I don't mention the age of the character and says they are 15 and 16"

This is quoted from the image in jamdan post, so much for those claiming there are 10-13.

it was pretty obvious what AWAM was intended to be at the beginning, but then Dylan and Sam were aged up. I'm talking about now, not years ago when AWAM first started.

Also, as I stated in my last post, 16-18-year-olds can be in high school and the legal age of sex in the UK is 16+ and its 14+ in Italy.
If they are 15 or 16 years old, they are intellectually disabled to the extent that they do not know what the white fluid is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they don't know anything about pregnancy, let alone what happens after pregnancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(This is the latest update you've been looking for.)

They have an intellectual disability or maybe LP hasn't been to school since elementary school or something.(y)

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"I don't mention the age of the character and says they are 15 and 16"

This is quoted from the image in jamdan post, so much for those claiming there are 10-13.

it was pretty obvious what AWAM was intended to be at the beginning, but then Dylan and Sam were aged up. I'm talking about now, not years ago when AWAM first started.

Also, as I stated in my last post, 16-18-year-olds can be in high school and the legal age of sex in the UK is 16+ and its 14+ in Italy.
Shotacon: The term refers to a genre of manga and anime wherein prepubescent or pubescent male characters are depicted in a suggestive or erotic manner. It can also apply to post-pubescent (adolescent or adult) characters with neotenic features that would make them appear to be younger than they are.

"It's not shota. It's a fact. Hurr-durr."

Even if they're supposed to be 15, which I highly doubt judging by the images, and you conveniently decide to believe L&P who would obviously never say what he really thinks if it comes to this stuff due to legal issues aswell as being called out over it, these characters would still be pubescent regardless and thus considered shota.

Also; The age of consent in Italy or the UK has zero weight on this. If the age of consent on the fucking Moon were reached at 10, it would still be meaningless. L&P got banned for CSAM and the characters in question are shota. The end.

Are you still gonna die on this hill? Like, cmon...

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
It is much more covered than in the previous one. It seemed like she was about to be left with just her thong... and now she appears with "lingerie" that covers her almost completely.

I had expectations leading up to this update... but after this, I think I've discarded them.

This update has quite a "scam color".

mybox1631

Jan 4, 2019
Where does he change all these clothes? And what happens when changing clothes? Are the boys naked like in the previous series?

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes