Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think you should clarify "sooner rather than later".

Some are guessing 20 years from now, some are guessing 30 years from now.
What is the period you guess?
Single figures for me

I could of used this stat
This should give you some insight into L&P's thoughts on this event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could of used part of this statement from L&P about a week a go as it proves a point I was trying to make.

I also think most of the good wife route has been dropped, I don't play that but from what I have seen in this forum, doesn't feel like there is a lot of content in that route. Most updates seem to focus more on filthy/lesbian routes.

If I'm right about it ending sooner than people think, then about half of the original plans would be scrapped. I can't see L&P going that far with cuts but maybe he could.

Side Jobs, Morello, Subway Thugs, Good Wife route, Emma, Mr Bennett, Janitar/Principal at high school and if Aiden tasks end after the next update around that. Some stuff related to Dylan and Ellie being cut on top of all that, then it could account for close to 50% of original plans.

I'm not completely convinced L&P go that far but the next side job update will give a better idea.

Sophia was NEVER going to go as far as people in this thread would want her to go, or how female characters in other novels would go. It was always going to be a build to crossing the line and then crossing it, the end.

This thread would EXPLODE if I'm right and this novel is completed next year lol

Can't recall hearing anything about that but a lot has been said about AWAM
You can rule out the principal.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Jungles70 Can you please post a HD Version of the Teaser below if possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it would help xxxorro to make the list of all teasers look more professional ;)
Btw love both of y'all, you guys are truly a blessing for this community :)
This the link to his post btw, if anyone is wondering
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-14513799

Reactions: Parkernfc

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
am I wrong or is l&p slowing down?
I really don't understand why so many people in this forum pay attention to L&P's percentage claims. All these figures, which L&P publishes at irregular intervals, cannot be verified in the slightest. On top of that, even if it could be ensured that L&P doesn't simply pull this numbers out of his ass, who says that he himself has any idea how many posts he will create for an update?

Make your life easier and just wait for the update to arrive. Everything else is simply unnecessary and achieves absolutely nothing.

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
I really don't understand why so many people in this forum pay attention to L&P's percentage claims. All these figures, which L&P publishes at irregular intervals, cannot be verified in the slightest. On top of that, even if it could be ensured that L&P doesn't simply pull this numbers out of his ass, who says that he himself has any idea how many posts he will create for an update?

Make your life easier and just wait for the update to arrive. Everything else is simply unnecessary and achieves absolutely nothing.
you misunderstood... mine was neither a criticism nor a complaint. I don't frequent the forum much and I didn't seem to see any progress in the last few days, so I just wanted to ask a question.

Reactions: Matt1

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Do you think it's all completed and he's just slowly releasing the smallest possible morsels to keep money flowing? I used to believe that but with him changing back her model I'm more unsure than ever. Fucking genius if so.
1st side job should be cancelled. Who agree?
Both side jobs and a bunch of other shit should be cancelled. That's the only way this VN will be completed in the next couple years or maybe at all.

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I also think most of the good wife route has been dropped, I don't play that but from what I have seen in this forum, doesn't feel like there is a lot of content in that route. Most updates seem to focus more on filthy/lesbian routes.

If I'm right about it ending sooner than people think, then about half of the original plans would be scrapped. I can't see L&P going that far with cuts but maybe he could.

Side Jobs, Morello, Subway Thugs, Good Wife route, Emma, Mr Bennett, Janitar/Principal at high school and if Aiden tasks end after the next update around that. Some stuff related to Dylan and Ellie being cut on top of all that, then it could account for close to 50% of original plans.

I'm not completely convinced L&P go that far but the next side job update will give a better idea.

Sophia was NEVER going to go as far as people in this thread would want her to go, or how female characters in other novels would go. It was always going to be a build to crossing the line and then crossing it, the end.

This thread would EXPLODE if I'm right and this novel is completed next year lol

Can't recall hearing anything about that but a lot has been said about AWAM
___________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

You've hit more paths with small subplots than I even remembered:

"Side Jobs, Morello, Subway Thugs, Good Wife route, Emma, Mr Bennett, Janitar/Principal at high school and if Aiden tasks end after the next update around that. Some stuff related to Dylan and Ellie being cut on top of all that, then it could account for close to 50% of original plans."
Please keep in mind some of these missing elements are brought back there is a dual-track! The "Aiden" route is too huge because like in Star Trek stories, time paradoxes make all the difference. Because of Aiden, Dylan either goes to boarding school and A, B, C, and D events must follow, but if Dylan doesn't go to boarding school, then you have to have X, Y, and Z events---AND STILL HAVING BOTH IN THE GAME CAN SCREWUP DOWN STORIES because of conflicts. Just by have two separate paths with one key event, L&P made a ton of work for himself. But here is the rub, L&P hasn't learned his lesson when you have alternative realities... your either going to have a lot of trash or going to seriously have to work your butt off to make a good product.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sophia was NEVER going to go as far as people in this thread would want her to go, or how female characters in other novels would go. It was always going to be a build to crossing the line and then crossing it, the end."

Let's just say L&P has some serious issues with what normal people conduct themselves in similar situations. And then has a nasty case of forgetfulness. Take the scene of Sophia in Sam's bedroom where it got hot. Ok a boy not that experienced would be a little clumsy at first. But we all are fast learners. So Sophia rubs herself off to finish--What do you think would happen in real life? Wager it wouldn't have been Sophia's fingers doing all the work. But roll forward to more modern updates where Sam is trying to give Sophia a rose in the morning. Now Sophia has two choices that 'realistically" should happen. First, Sophia just tries to roll-it-back the events in Sam's bedroom, apologize and try breaking it off with Sam. Or consider all other Sam/Sophia interactions with Sam and express real emotions, try and continue the "secret girlfriend" but kept low key so others wouldn't catch on... and maybe something in between those two options.

Let's just say when it comes to math and AWAM, things just don't add up

Reactions: Ezox21

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
The only thing I want to happen is Sophia getting with her son, I'm not interested in anything else, it's either her son or I do my best to keep Sophia a faithful wife, she ain't cheating on the husband with no one else but her son, not on my watch, haha xD
is it possible for her to only be with her son? its fine for me if lesbian is unavoidable as long as the only male is son

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes