Punther

Jun 15, 2018
during this process, I supported developers with few supporters.
When LP was kicked off Patreon and then Discourd, I started supporting LP.
There is no contradiction, I just didn't give any details.
The sections of your posts that I previously quoted clearly showed you contradicting yourself. If you can't see that then I guess you're not a natively English speaker, otherwise I feel sorry for you.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Why are you paying attention to 70% of the animation so far? It has already been said 100500 times that the animation itself is ready, the remaining 30% is its render. The rendering will start when computer for rendering is free after creating scenes
I was always led to believe that L&P had 2 x render rigs with dual RTX3090's connected by NVlink? Rigs with that sort of power could render these effortlessly. Additionally, you don't need to be Infront of your rig sitting watching it work... I render all my scenes when I'm sleeping... and set up scenes while I'm awake.... Someone should send LP a link to ManFriday's Render Queue V3.0.16 software for Daz3d.. Just a thought...

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Remember the last teaser!? Where Sofia is standing with her back (gorgeous arse) to the guys..... This will be the top animation, namely She will arch her back a bit to give a gorgeous view to the guys, and then the guys will ask her to take off her panties so they can better understand the structure of the human body..... And the sweetest thing is that she decides to tease them a little and opens her lovely holes for them to see, slowly spreading her soft, juicy buns with two hands..... The guys cum on her back, her arse and all that nectar drips off her and then the girl (who was sitting on the steps) comes in. :PogChamp::coffee::sneaky:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Remember the last teaser!? Where Sofia is standing with her back (gorgeous arse) to the guys..... This will be the top animation, namely She will arch her back a bit to give a gorgeous view to the guys, and then the guys will ask her to take off her panties so they can better understand the structure of the human body..... And the sweetest thing is that she decides to tease them a little and opens her lovely holes for them to see, slowly spreading her soft, juicy buns with two hands..... The guys cum on her back, her arse and all that nectar drips off her and then the girl (who was sitting on the steps) comes in. :PogChamp::coffee::sneaky:
You expect this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-14962695
The dev really should do the updates faster,or soon all he can produce,will be posted months and years earlier in the fan art thread.Maybe he can be even blamed to copy some of the renders there.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Why are you paying attention to 70% of the animation so far? It has already been said 100500 times that the animation itself is ready, the remaining 30% is its render. The rendering will start when computer for rendering is free after creating scenes
I find it highly coincidental that you said the animation is done on the exact 100500 time. I would expect it to be a non exact number such as 100478 or 100524 times instead of exactly 100500. Unless you waited until the number of times said was 100499 and then jumped in to hit the 100500.
That being said, this would have had to been said every minute for the last 67 days which again I find unlikely.
Personally I believe there are to many gages on the progress. There should be 1 status gage: "Not yet", "Dream on", "Soon-NOPE", "On Vacation", "Rig broke", "next Month"

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
yet another blue ball update
By the look of things, it's almost 100% certain. I prefer to joke about it rather than a useless ranting. Everything that needed to be said about the blueballing has already been said. We've been blueballed for +7 years and nothing is changing. 7 long years for a series of handjobs... It's so unreal, but hey, we're still here, because the Dude got talent, despite being the biggest blueball master I ever saw.

When you take a look at Mrs Denvers Dev, you can say that L&P's Legacy won't go down that easily. Another example would be O.Fans non-nude models. Dozens of them make way more cash than explicit ones, because " tease " and " blueball " are obviously a type of business model.

Anyway, The worst thing is that we won't get another progress of the side jobs not until several years.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
If something similar to the scene below occurs, we may consider 0.210 a success. No way in hell this happens the next 3-4 years, that's too soon in L&P's eyes for a VN that's gonna be celebrating it's 10th anniversary by that time.
View attachment 4085859
I mean we can still see some progress, Sophia has advanced from showing bare tits to letting other men touch her and she returning the favour.... :KEK:

Reactions: jenyabest
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes