palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The rendering will start when computer for rendering is free after creating scenes
So you're saying he can't press the render button in Blender on his 2nd computer for the animation while working on his 1st computer on static renders? lol

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Well, since we've been teased once again with the procrastinations and excuses... I think it would be nice to obtain a couple more renders before releasing the new update. That's all. Although Sophía, already converted into a hysterical and hypocritical bitch in her actions, shows a little more sensuality, with bolder lingerie (I have no expectations that she will do much more than that, even though on the previous visit she was barely wearing a small thong in front of the 3 boys) and not act with the mentality of a barefoot Carmelite cloistered nun ;-)

Reactions: anka14
Apr 12, 2021
How is Dylan's route wasted?

I know you didn't ask me the question, but speaking for myself, I think it's wasted too.
Dylan feels more like Sophia's boyfriend than her son.

That mother-son dynamic was much better in the beginning of the game. Like when they were playing basketball together or Dylan sitting on Sophia's lap. But after that They didn't feel like mother and son at all. One of the reasons for this is that the LP made Dylan's model look too old. We know the content of the next update, which means he doesn't have a problem with "too young" models. So why did he make Dylan 10 years older? I have no idea.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
By the look of things, it's almost 100% certain. I prefer to joke about it rather than a useless ranting. Everything that needed to be said about the blueballing has already been said. We've been blueballed for +7 years and nothing is changing. 7 long years for a series of handjobs... It's so unreal, but hey, we're still here, because the Dude got talent, despite being the biggest blueball master I ever saw.

When you take a look at Mrs Denvers Dev, you can say that L&P's Legacy won't go down that easily. Another example would be O.Fans non-nude models. Dozens of them make way more cash than explicit ones, because " tease " and " blueball " are obviously a type of business model.

Anyway, The worst thing is that we won't get another progress of the side jobs not until several years.
Yeah man, that last sentence is so true.... sadly. Fuck man.....

Reactions: ai12 and Woodalicca

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think this VN successfully completed 2 years of handjobs scenes right lol? ...I think this should win some kind of award though.

• Haha
Reactions: Deniroeste

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
By the look of things, it's almost 100% certain. I prefer to joke about it rather than a useless ranting. Everything that needed to be said about the blueballing has already been said. We've been blueballed for +7 years and nothing is changing. 7 long years for a series of handjobs... It's so unreal, but hey, we're still here, because the Dude got talent, despite being the biggest blueball master I ever saw.

When you take a look at Mrs Denvers Dev, you can say that L&P's Legacy won't go down that easily. Another example would be O.Fans non-nude models. Dozens of them make way more cash than explicit ones, because " tease " and " blueball " are obviously a type of business model.

Anyway, The worst thing is that we won't get another progress of the side jobs not until several years.
People always seem to mix up the development time between the actual day in the game, it's only been 3 weeks in the game, as we're on day 21.

A lot has happened in 3 weeks to Sophia, and she is quite far along with Ellie and Dylan. AWAM is about how far Sophia goes with Ellie and Dylan, all the other characters are there to further corrupt Sophia in doing that. It ain't about Sophia fucking everyone, as that would be unrealistic for Sophia to do.

AWAM is more realistic than some people think but each to their own. Well, as realistic as any adult visual novel can be.

Also, side note, I've predicted the next update will be the last side jobs update as I think it might come to an end.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes