hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I tried to get a more solid answer on that without giving too much away in advance and wasn’t successful. Personally I’m hoping for a path for Sam to be the father, but I think it will be a possible bad ending, even if playing along the filthy route. I also tried to see if pregnancy would be an option for some of the other ladies in the game, but didn’t get a response confirming one way or another.
Well, pregnancy...?!
I know that this is an important fetish for some here and I don't want to mock or disparage it, but this game covers 30 "days" in Sophia's "world". If pregnancy becomes an issue at all, then it will have no effect on the course of the game, other than the fact that we know that Sophia is pregnant. Quite simply because the time is too short for morning sickness, binge eating, mood swings or the development of a belly.
From this point of view alone, if I were the developer, I would keep my answers vague.
And since a branching of this type of story can only be expected in 20 years of real time at the earliest, one can think about it, but I don't think even L&P knows at the moment how he want to incorporate such an event into the story.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, pregnancy...?!
I know that this is an important fetish for some here and I don't want to mock or disparage it, but this game covers 30 "days" in Sophia's "world". If pregnancy becomes an issue at all, then it will have no effect on the course of the game, other than the fact that we know that Sophia is pregnant. Quite simply because the time is too short for morning sickness, binge eating, mood swings or the development of a belly.
From this point of view alone, if I were the developer, I would keep my answers vague.
And since a branching of this type of story can only be expected in 20 years of real time at the earliest, one can think about it, but I don't think even L&P knows at the moment how they want to incorporate such an event into the story.
The time line would not really matter with pregancy as all that would need to be shown in the text is that she is pregnant,nothing more,so the "fetish" would not not come into it.It could also be part of the ending whether Liam is the father or not.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
If this is a real teaser, well done L&P. This is what you get when you choose to give away 40 teasers. Some leaks are unavoidable. Most of the high Tiers comply with the non-leak of the private teasers they get, but there's always someone who'll try to ruin the fun. The update smelled like another blueball since several weeks anyway and I'm waiting for the side jobs to be finally over, so that we can get back to the main storyline.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

kathyj

Mar 14, 2018
The time line would not really matter with pregancy as all that would need to be shown in the text is that she is pregnant,nothing more,so the "fetish" would not not come into it.It could also be part of the ending whether Liam is the father or not.
Maybe an image or two of Sophia while she is pregnant with some accompanying text is all I am thinking we will get. Timeline is definitely too short to work that in without jumping ahead in time again.

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes