lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
From the first avatar, she's holding two dicks. The third guy is pinching her nipple and jerking off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it looks like all the boys will cum on sophia
and it looks like the end of the update

only worry is she is not even showing her tits at this point
so we might not even see her to be nude in the update (maybe only at the time of changing lingerie)

i hope there is much more to this update than only this

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
it looks like all the boys will cum on sophia
and it looks like the end of the update

only worry is she is not even showing her tits at this point
so we might not even see her to be nude in the update (maybe only at the time of changing lingerie)

i hope there is much more to this update than only this
This is called a practical lesson.... :PogChamp: // Whoever finishes first is a loser! :lepew:

Reactions: Richi 4524
Oct 9, 2023
I think that this grainy spoiler is a good sign. Sophia is on her knees with 2 cocks in her hands. Don't be too disappointed yet, maybe this capture is from the middle of the scene and not the end. She could still get topless but she is clearly on her knees and we all remember how explosive cum shots could be from when we were teenagers. From the looks of it, good chance that she gets a facial here and maybe some even gets in her mouth, maybe they even find a way to play with her pussy at some point. I think this update is gonna be pretty good and I never thought that Sophia's first BJ would be with the shota.

I also just replayed the Vicky/DeShawn scene to make sure but during that scene was the first time that Sophia really got turned on by the encounter and hopefully that's the turning point in her character development where she realizes the pleasure that she can feel. She's turned on when she leaves the gym and then she has to go tutor the shota. If she gets turned on during this update then I'm confident we will see Sophia go further in future updates.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
what the !
were there any teasers that were only shared with higher tiers ?
Surprised!?
Or is it more that you're surprised that none of them shared it here?
You shouldn't be, seeing the contempt for the higher-ranking supporters that is so lovingly cultivated in this thread. (No offense, just an observation.)
To be clear: Yes, there are pictures. I know that for sure. I'm just one of those people who doesn't want to see them because it spoils all the fun for me when the update comes out.

Oct 9, 2023
Surprised!?
Or is it more that you're surprised that none of them shared it here?
You shouldn't be, seeing the contempt for the higher-ranking supporters that is so lovingly cultivated in this thread. (No offense, just an observation.)
To be clear: Yes, there are pictures. I know that for sure. I'm just one of those people who doesn't want to see them because it spoils all the fun for me when the update comes out.
As an old school fan of penthouse letters, (most of you won't even know what that was - google it,) I find that what Sophia says and thinks just as or more sexy then the renders. Not that big of a spoiler for me.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes