Oct 9, 2023
I am still not convinced that this is a teaser, why is it cropped?
Also a HJ was always on the cards after what happened with Dylan/Vicky/deshawn so why act so surprised?
Not really, L&P just said "similar". Could have just been the guys jerking themselves off.

Buzoo

Oct 14, 2023
LP had said that There will be something sexy that never happened before to avoid repeating what happened in the last releases. But what could it be?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monkey473

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
As an old school fan of penthouse letters, (most of you won't even know what that was - google it,) I find that what Sophia says and thinks just as or more sexy then the renders. Not that big of a spoiler for me.
Second that, one of the big reason most of us like this game is the slow build up with the internal monologue..

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not really, L&P just said "similar". Could have just been the guys jerking themselves off.
The first scene where cum appeared was the Amber/Dylan scene.
Then cum appeared in the Sophia/Dylan scene, and then cum appeared in the Sophia/Deshaun scene.

Handjob and cum have been on the table for a long time ago.

Oct 9, 2023
The first scene where cum appeared was the Amber/Dylan scene.
Then cum appeared in the Sophia/Dylan scene, and then cum appeared in the Sophia/Deshaun scene.

Handjob and cum have been on the table for a long time ago.
My point exactly. Sophia giving a hand job and someone jacking off in front of her is similar on the excitement scale. Hand job is still just a hand job. IMO BJ would be considered different and I guess if the Shota give her a facial then overall that's better than the hand job scenes that have already happened.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
My point exactly. Sophia giving a hand job and someone jacking off in front of her is similar on the excitement scale. Hand job is still just a hand job. IMO BJ would be considered different and I guess if the Shota give her a facial then overall that's better than the hand job scenes that have already happened.
I'm talking about "similar".

Old Dog said it meant HJ, but you said it could mean 'or jerking'.

I'm saying Old Dog is right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes