Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Absolutly
Exactly, pretty much every developer does what L&P does or tries to do the same.

Same, they're many great scenes in AWAM but people are so obsessed with someone sticking their dick in Sophia.
no dev does what L&P does. The other games even if sometimes they are slow at least there are sex scenes. Not like this one where ppl hope to see a boob.

Reactions: m1st3r1

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Do you realize that your reply pretty much proves my point when saying people are obsessed with seeing someone sticking their dick in Sophia?
________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________________

There is a time and place for everything... And the nutting of Sophia has been long overdue for some time now.

Sophia is already corrupted. Be it the bedroom Scene with Sam... the hot tub scene with Dylan... the night at the dance club with the girls... Spa trip with Ellie, Logan and Tyler... so on and so forth, blah-de-blah-blah

Any more it's not waiting on an update to see if Sophia gets railed, it's waiting to see how the update fissiles out. Everyone is all a blaze about 210 coming out. Great, wonderful but it's a fissile in the making, and in this case it has to fissile out and have a lame ending because...

IF WHAT SOPHIA HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH AND EXPERENCED UP TO THIS POINT AND NO ONE HAS GOTTEN HER COOKIE... than three little snot nose kids are going to have any more luck than the rest of the cast of characters

Reactions: Woobs1 and Fayrus

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Do you realize that your reply pretty much proves my point when saying people are obsessed with seeing someone sticking their dick in Sophia?
It's what people think about when they start talking to the new hot neighbor/coworker... whatever... it shouldn't be a surprise that's what people want in AVNs too.

Personally, i think there's a point where it starts to feel like some devs begin stalling instead progressing the story naturally and that pisses people off.
As a guy very accurately pointed out a couple of pages ago, the whole kissing>groping>HJ>BJ>Sex (if i'm not missing some stages added in between) is death to creativity and story pacing, specially when you have to go through the same song and dance with every character of the cast to get to the "next stage", and you already know what this stage is gonna be.

To me it feels like Sophia has been teased enough that she should be ready to blow and throw caution to the wind, but LP wants to go step by step, methodically and following a spredsheet.
Specially when it comes to sexuality, and cheating in particular, i feel like life isn't quite like that, people will just do crazy things because they felt like it, they were horny, they felt an emotional connection to someone else.

Reactions: Woobs1 and tofhdns

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
I dont get why many of you keep looking at the progress bars, they are an ABSOLUTE LIE 1000%.

Renpy is NOT programming, it is SCRIPTING. Difference? It's not like they are building a huge kaoba furniture for a luxury house with incredible attention to details, they are mounting a small IKEA desk with instructions. Worse, they had already build that exact same desk like 20 or 25 times in the past. All this "I need 3 days" to copy paste 100 lines of instructions is such a lie...

And some would reply "but it claim it was 3k words of programming text!!!", NOPE, that includes the chatting between characters, and long file names with dirs etc... In reality, its just a copy paste that you build in 1/2 hours max. If one of my employees took 3 days to do that script, he is out pretty soon.

Testing? lol, this is even worse. They sure have saves for every decision branch, just load the saves, run the script for every 3/4 posible versions and check there is no grey screen, something less than 15 minutes at best, it could be ultraspeed run in 5mins.

All this people doing charts and comparison of lies and obsessing with those progression percentages, just do something useful with your lives and then fap to this shit if the update is worth, stop wasting your time with A LIE.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I dont get why many of you keep looking at the progress bars, they are an ABSOLUTE LIE 1000%.

Renpy is NOT programming, it is SCRIPTING. Difference? It's not like they are building a huge kaoba furniture for a luxury house with incredible attention to details, they are mounting a small IKEA desk with instructions. Worse, they had already build that exact same desk like 20 or 25 times in the past. All this "I need 3 days" to copy paste 100 lines of instructions is such a lie...

And some would reply "but it claim it was 3k words of programming text!!!", NOPE, that includes the chatting between characters, and long file names with dirs etc... In reality, its just a copy paste that you build in 1/2 hours max. If one of my employees took 3 days to do that script, he is out pretty soon.

Testing? lol, this is even worse. They sure have saves for every decision branch, just load the saves, run the script for every 3/4 posible versions and check there is no grey screen, something less than 15 minutes at best, it could be ultraspeed run in 5mins.

All this people doing charts and comparison of lies and obsessing with those progression percentages, just do something useful with your lives and then fap to this shit if the update is worth, stop wasting your time with A LIE.
I'm afraid you've got something mixed up here. Scripting languages (like Python) are also programming languages. Just because you can often do without complex logic or branching within VN doesn't mean that it's not still possible to use them in Renpy. For example, there are games here that have a day system, different locations to visit, inventory, money, etc. Of course, these are still comparatively simple programs, but they are clearly not just text.

Where I do agree with you, though, is in the exaggerated belief in the percentages published by L&P. We have no way of verifying his claims, and given everything we've heard from L&P so far, there's a good chance he's pulling all this numbers out of his ass. I, for one, do not trust them at all.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Of course, LP has already completed this update, possibly even a few weeks earlier
Right now, it’s just his usual tactic before release to increase the number of subscribers
I don't know. Is it not better to release a update at the beginning of the month? Most of the updates were at the beginning of the month :unsure:

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
I'm afraid you've got something mixed up here. Scripting languages (like Python) are also programming languages. Just because you can often do without complex logic or branching within VN doesn't mean that it's not still possible to use them in Renpy. For example, there are games here that have a day system, different locations to visit, inventory, money, etc. Of course, these are still comparatively simple programs, but they are clearly not just text.

Where I do agree with you, though, is in the exaggerated belief in the percentages published by L&P. We have no way of verifying his claims, and given everything we've heard from L&P so far, there's a good chance he's pulling all this numbers out of his ass. I, for one, do not trust them at all.
Python is a programming language (I know they self call themselves scripting but in reality the use of it is a full programming language), Renpy is a script used on top of Python. AWAM do not use any of those extras you mentioned, and most of the extras you are talking about are already build up renpy addons made by third parties, they are not programmed by the authors.

In other words easy to understand, authors are NOT designing and building cars, they are driving them. It doesnt take 3 days to do a sequence of texts with delays, occasional sound effects and changing backgrounds. It doesn't. It is a 1/2 hours max. MAYBE the first time took 3 days (you are definately not talented), and MAYBE the second time took 1 full day. The 20ish time is a 1/2 hour thing for absolutely anyone, even if you are 60IQ.

Dude, don't buy that lie, it is a lie, we both know.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I don't know. Is it not better to release a update at the beginning of the month? Most of the updates were at the beginning of the month :unsure:
seems that on the new platform, he no longer receives payments at the beginning of the month
the strategy now is to target players who desire instant updates, at the $40 level :rolleyes:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It doesnt take 3 days to do a sequence of texts with delays, occasional sound effects and changing backgrounds. It doesn't. It is a 1/2 hours max. MAYBE the first time took 3 days (you are definately not talented), and MAYBE the second time took 1 full day. The 20ish time is a 1/2 hour thing for absolutely anyone, even if you are 60IQ.
Absolutely love F95 (and Internet in general) for this type of message :love:

Edit: I hadn't seen... 15 min at best for testing :love:

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You do realize it's supposed to be an ADULT visual novel and not a nun simulator, right?
and the stupidest reply of the thread award goes to.........you

sure, when Sophia was showing the tutor boys how to stroke a cock, that is what you expect to see in a nun simulator

oh wait, no that time she went down on her own daughter, that is what you find in a nun simulator.

Maybe, it's that time when Dylan spied on 4 women in the shower or got a blowjob from Chrissie while his sister watched.

Nah, it got to be that time when Sophia let Julia feel her boobs.

some people sure as hell got butt hurt over me speaking the truth in here.

y'all seem to think fucking is the only thing that is done during sex.

________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________________

There is a time and place for everything... And the nutting of Sophia has been long overdue for some time now.

Sophia is already corrupted. Be it the bedroom Scene with Sam... the hot tub scene with Dylan... the night at the dance club with the girls... Spa trip with Ellie, Logan and Tyler... so on and so forth, blah-de-blah-blah

Any more it's not waiting on an update to see if Sophia gets railed, it's waiting to see how the update fissiles out. Everyone is all a blaze about 210 coming out. Great, wonderful but it's a fissile in the making, and in this case it has to fissile out and have a lame ending because...

IF WHAT SOPHIA HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH AND EXPERENCED UP TO THIS POINT AND NO ONE HAS GOTTEN HER COOKIE... than three little snot nose kids are going to have any more luck than the rest of the cast of characters
I didn't say anything about whether she should have or shouldn't, have commented on this many times in the past.

Just saying, people care WAY too much about Sophia getting dicks inside her.

The journey is as much fun as the destination.

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes