tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Strip show for Dylan + boobjob
I don't know why but I feel like there will be mutual orgasm
Sam dylan ellie events have been similar . Its almost like a compilation between them so one does something others step it up.
The reason you feel that way is because this is the transition period from touch to handjob.

As I've said several times, there is no interaction between characters in this game.

Sophia masturbated when she was with Sam, but didn't masturbate in the Dylan event after that.
Sophia sucked Ellie's pussy, but didn't do it in the homeschool event after that.

When Sophia handjobbed Dylan, sperm splattered on her chest, and she did just that much in the homeschool event after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There has never been a synergy effect.

Last edited:

creafpv

Oct 24, 2018
Pretty sure you don't just extract the v0.210 rar file into the game directory as it is, because the rpa file is inside another folder when you open the rar. That's probably why some people can't get it to run.

So, anyone trying to directly extract the folder from the Patch rar into AWAM's game directory, make sure you only extract the rpa from the patch, not the entire folder. Your screenshot is correct, but your explanation makes it sound like people are supposed to just extract what's inside the v0.210 Patch rar.

Might work both ways, I didn't try it, but seeing how some people can't seem to run it I'm guessing that's the reason for it.
yah, this true
Screenshot 2024-10-19.png
I usually drag and drop file
Must be the file .rpa(second_job_part2.rpa) inside the folder game(A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205b-pc\game)
This is the only way to work

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Strip show for Dylan + boobjob
I don't know why but I feel like there will be mutual orgasm
Sam dylan ellie events have been similar . Its almost like a compilation between them so one does something others step it up.
In a post from L&P I think he ruled out an orgasm for Sophia - my further interpretation of his statement is that Dylan will attempt it but will be interrupted by Sophia or an external event.
Although I think Dylan should return his mother's proven “favor”, he is simply too inexperienced to do so.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
This is definitely the best update in a while for me, but it is marred by the fact that "Lust & Passion" aged shota-boys. Overall, it is becoming obvious that "Lust & Passion" has completely run out of writing like autor, and is incapable of writing a script for sex scenes. The stupid dialogue and the lack of any logic in Sophia's actions are clear evidence of this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"The stupid dialogue and the lack of any logic in Sophia's actions are clear evidence of this."
BUT!
"This is definitely the best update in a while for me"
LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There hasn't been a worse update since Sam's "music lesson" update!

Edger Sr.

Jul 11, 2023
Hey, someone please tell me if there are any issues; what is the delay in the update to get to F95? Has he not released it yet? Due to spoilers, I cannot read all the previous posts. Sorry if it sounded desperate (I am a little :().

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021
But I think we should give time to see what their goal is and where they want to take the story
It is much better than Anna's game
Because all the people of the city have memories with pussy and ass Anna, and he has become the hore is city, that anybody empty themselves into his body.
But her dumb boyfriend still thinks that he is having a romantic relationship with a pure and innocent angel who is not prone to cheating

Nov 25, 2021
Something bad must have happened between Sophia and Vicky, because after 2.05b they aren't best friends anymore, just friends. ;)

A bit of lazy fix, seems to have been a search and replace because this line

"Until then, focus on loving yourself. Being your own best friend and surrounding yourself with people who love and support you unconditionally."

got turned into this

"Until then, focus on loving yourself. Being your own friend and surrounding yourself with people who love and support you unconditionally."

And the older one was the correct one.

---

Also, the semen that ricocheted on to Sophia's face has been fixed in post-editing! ;)

< "The women stood up again and Vicky washed the sperm off their faces. Sophia covered herself."
---
> "The women stood up again and Vicky washed the sperm off her face. Sophia covered herself."

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
I want to make a survey about the characters' bodies to find out which body is more beautiful in your opinion.
I will send it separately so that only by liking(y) your dear ones about the beautiful body of the character, the number of statistics about the beautiful body of the character can be obtained.
Thank you for your cooperation dear

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021
I want to make a survey about the characters' bodies to find out which body is more beautiful in your opinion.
I will send it separately so that only by liking(y) your dear ones about the beautiful body of the character, the number of statistics about the beautiful body of the character can be obtained.
The first participant

sophia from awam

sophia 2.png 2.png 1.png

Anyone who likes her and thinks she has a beautiful body just likes
If you don't agree, you don't need to dislike, wait for the next participants

• Love
Reactions: S.t.s and jérh

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
But I think we should give time to see what their goal is and where they want to take the story
It is much better than Anna's game
Because all the people of the city have memories with pussy and ass Anna, and he has become the hore is city, that anybody empty themselves into his body.
But her dumb boyfriend still thinks that he is having a romantic relationship with a pure and innocent angel who is not prone to cheating
Is this a high-level troll to promote 'Anna'?

What is better?

Sophia is running to get pregnant with Sam's child or Liam's child, and that's her finishing point. (90%)
Given LP's nature, Dylan is also unlikely (10%) and the other characters have close to 0% chance.

Sophia stripped in front of the janitor for trespassing at school.
Sophia stripped in front of the postman for a prank.
Sophia put her legs on the male teacher's dick for her son's grades.
Sophia is planning a couple swing with her husband.
Sophia got her son's cum on her, got Ava's sons' cum on her, and got Vicky's boyfriend's cum on her.
Sophia got naked in front of her son's friend and masturbated.
Sophia sucked her daughter's pussy and kissed her sister.
Sophia took off her clothes in front of her daughter's boyfriend and touched her daughter's boyfriend's friend's dick.
Sophia exposed her breasts in front of Aiden's gang.

What's better?

Only because Sophia didn't have sex?

Players have to wait 30 years to see the same thing here as there was there.

Finally, if you still don't know where this game is going even after 7 years now, it's one of two problems.

You or LP.

Last edited:

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021

The first participant
sophia from awam

The second participant
Ellie from awam

3.png 1.png 2.png

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Love
Reactions: lockerxx and jérh

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021

The first participant
sophia from awam

The second participant
Ellie from awam

The third participant
Patricia from awam

1.png

• Love
Reactions: jérh

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021
Is this a high-level troll to promote 'Anna'?

What is better?

Sophia is running to get pregnant with Sam's child or Liam's child, and that's her finishing point. (90%)
Given LP's nature, Dylan is also unlikely (10%) and the other characters have close to 0% chance.

Sophia stripped in front of the janitor for trespassing at school.
Sophia stripped in front of the postman for a prank.
Sophia put her legs on the male teacher's dick for her son's grades.
Sophia is planning a couple swing with her husband.
Sophia got her son's cum on her, got Ava's sons' cum on her, and got Vicky's boyfriend's cum on her.
Sophia got naked in front of her son's friend and masturbated.
Sophia sucked her daughter's pussy and kissed her sister.
Sophia took off her clothes in front of her daughter's boyfriend and touched her daughter's boyfriend's friend's dick.
Sophia exposed her breasts in front of Aiden's gang.

What's better?

Only because Sophia didn't have sex?

Players have to wait 30 years to see the same thing here as there was there.

Finally, if you still don't know where this game is going even after 7 years now, it's one of two problems.

You or LP.
Well, yes, because it is a game and the players like to see... that's why he gave the right to choose whether you want to flirt or be a good wife.
I think it's much better than Ana who has sex regularly in one day... she flirts so that the players at least expect... and tells a story.
I think we should give time

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Well, yes, because it is a game and the players like to see... that's why he gave the right to choose whether you want to flirt or be a good wife.
I think it's much better than Ana who has sex regularly in one day... she flirts so that the players at least expect... and tells a story.
I think we should give time
I don't

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes