palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, but I want to get statistics and to integrate the answers, I will send them separately so that it is easier to get statistics with the number of likes under the desired candidate.
I see. Well, the best way to go about this would probably be to create a thread specifically for that purpose so that people from all around the forum could give their opinion. You are posting in the AWAM thread, so naturally I'd think most people would "vote" for the main character of the game this thread is about. Plus, your own thread would allow you to create a poll adding all the characters you have in mind, making it easy to gather results instead of counting likes on your various posts.

'General Discussion' or 'Off-topic' are likely the forum sections you wanna use for that kinda stuff, not a random game thread. :)

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
well the boys grew up i guess which means no more hiding in spoilers if this update was to come up again.

im sort of disappointed with how lack luster this update was. it wasnt anything different to something weve seen before only difference being that there was 3 instead of 1 that pointed a cock at sophia.

there was 2 opportunities where l&p could have improved to continue the daring behaviour of the boys especially when it came to sophia changing into different lingerie's. should of had options of peaking and every attempt sophia catches them peaking it becomes a game where it encourages sophia to become daring herself.

the boys in the last update took advantage of sophia being distracted by the phone and ended up touching her wet pussy. the boys in this update could of decided to go further than before. they could of undressed her for science.

l&p deciding not to allow sophia to get nude in this update when she practically showed herself in heels, taped nipples and panties was probably the worst decision to make since he is pushing this story to become faster and make sophia more sluttier.

the only good part of this update was that sophia got blasted simultaneously by multiple boys.

i guess what mistakes he made in this update he could make up for it in the old folks home - even though it should have been the other way round- where once again we'll see something similar. this update had so much potential to have a sam and sophia jacuzzi moment, its a missed opportunity. im presuming people going forward will not vote for shota boys with such enthusiasm or popularity in future story votes after this and this could be what was hoped for by l&p.

Reactions: Playboi C.
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes