3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Don't bet on it. This dev is a troll.
azel1
I have never heard you do you think you know me? I am a troll? And what are you? Are you one of those infamous people who reported to Patreon?
They have done everything to destroy me over the years. As I have said many times you must come to Italy and shoot me if you want to take me down.

Io sono ancora qui....è già......

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Don't worry about it. When dev drops this game after rinsing their fans and comes back with another one, you'll know I'm right.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Hi I am the " troll " as that nice guy azel1 called me. If you go to my Itch page you will find the new updated installment.
I don't take you as a troll at all, in fact I quite like your games but, I was asking for "PUBLIC" RELEASE" and you pointing out the paid version is kinda trolly tbh.. LOL!
Anyway I'll wait as much as it takes because I'm already supporting many other games. maybe the next month could be yours!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Don't worry about it. When dev drops this game after rinsing their fans and comes back with another one, you'll know I'm right.
Listen, azel1, the developers of this game are a married couple, if you show even a little attention, then you can find out that Stefano's wife has health problems and recently underwent surgery. I'm generally surprised that these people in the position they are in are developing games, communicating with a lot of people. I really hope that this communication helps him. They're not asking you for money, but I'm asking you to stay human, not be an asshole. If you don't like something, then you could just leave and not troll. It seems to me very important in life, in any situation, to remain human. Please think about my words before you write another rude one.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I don't take you as a troll at all, in fact I quite like your games but, I was asking for "PUBLIC" RELEASE" and you pointing out the paid version is kinda trolly tbh.. LOL!
Anyway I'll wait as much as it takes because I'm already supporting many other games. maybe the next month could be yours!
Yes, you are right sorry I replied as a troll ahahahah
( By dint of hearing it I am becoming one ahahahaha).
My intention was to tell you that the latest version came out on my Itch page.
I sent you a private message try to see if you can find the link to my site.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Listen, azel1, the developers of this game are a married couple, if you show even a little attention, then you can find out that Stefano's wife has health problems and recently underwent surgery. I'm generally surprised that these people in the position they are in are developing games, communicating with a lot of people. I really hope that this communication helps him. They're not asking you for money, but I'm asking you to stay human, not be an asshole. If you don't like something, then you could just leave and not troll. It seems to me very important in life, in any situation, to remain human. Please think about my words before you write another rude one.
download.jpg

Reactions: 0LDSK00L and noxcha

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ezechiele 25:17
"I will wreak terrible vengeance on them, furious chastisements, and they will know that I am the Lord, when I execute vengeance on them."

When you heard these words it meant that you were about to be killed.
But today there were events that made me think, and so you are saved.

Ahahahahahahahah

Hello friend don't be too hard on yourself and smile at life that is beautiful.

Of course it is beautiful if we are all smiling.

Ezechiele-25-17-Testo-e-spiegazione.jpg

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Ezechiele 25:17
"I will wreak terrible vengeance on them, furious chastisements, and they will know that I am the Lord, when I execute vengeance on them."

When you heard these words it meant that you were about to be killed.
But today there were events that made me think, and so you are saved.

Ahahahahahahahah

Hello friend don't be too hard on yourself and smile at life that is beautiful.

Of course it is beautiful if we are all smiling.

View attachment 3818781
Is this English?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I am very glad to see that "Wife in Venice" is tagged "on hold". For those who are consumers of visual novels and have never created 3D drawings, but have never tried to write stories, they completely do not understand the difficulties faced by the creators of the game. Therefore, it is very easy for them to blame the creators for the fact that they did not cope with something, that they could not overcome some difficulties.
I am sure that the guys will successfully complete the "Girlfriend" project and return to work on this project. For those who like these works, I recommend giving them a little, but feasible help. Considering that there are many of us, this will help the creators of the game to implement not only this project, but many other things that will undoubtedly please us.
A couple of dollars won't make us poor, but it will support the guys.

Reactions: Jungles70

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I am very glad to see that "Wife in Venice" is tagged "on hold". For those who are consumers of visual novels and have never created 3D drawings, but have never tried to write stories, they completely do not understand the difficulties faced by the creators of the game. Therefore, it is very easy for them to blame the creators for the fact that they did not cope with something, that they could not overcome some difficulties.
I am sure that the guys will successfully complete the "Girlfriend" project and return to work on this project. For those who like these works, I recommend giving them a little, but feasible help. Considering that there are many of us, this will help the creators of the game to implement not only this project, but many other things that will undoubtedly please us.
A couple of dollars won't make us poor, but it will support the guys.
The problem is not this, but the fact that the dev already has several previous games abandoned and that the NTR novel "Girlfriend" is more popular!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes