3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
The problem is not this, but the fact that the dev already has several previous games abandoned and that the NTR novel "Girlfriend" is more popular!
That's the point, what I'm trying to say is that the guys faced serious difficulties, that is, they had reasons that prevented them. Now they are returning to normal life and support would help them a lot. I don't understand why people focus on what happened without trying to understand that there were good reasons for it.
Probably in order to justify his refusal to help the authors and continue to receive the product of their work for free.
After all, you must agree, there are a lot of us, and the share of participation and support may be completely scanty, but
for the authors this may be decisive and will help them implement more than one of the previously started works. After all, it is absolutely obvious that they can do it.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Wife in Venice [v0.58] [EROTIC DROP] - Compressed

Win/Linux [180 MB]
- - - -

Mac [175 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!
Important cities (in one way or another) have names in several foreign languages. This is not an insult, it is a compliment. It means that they matter in these other cultures. You are getting upset for nothing!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, just started playing this game, I don't like the MCs husband's father, Thomas. So fairly annoyed that as the player, I don't get a choice in whether to meet him at his office. It's not just this game really, I think I have a problem with most games where the father-in-law tries to seduce/fuck his daughter-in-law, I just think they are the lowest of the low, to try and fuck your son's wife. I would have no problem with Nicole fucking Augusto if she wanted to, I don't have a problem with her cheating, her husband is a dickhead, she just shouldn't be fucking her father-in-law.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AWifeInVenice-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow! Cool, this is a surprise, an update came out quite unexpectedly.
I read the comments and realize that the old saves probably don't work. For a large-volume game, this is really a big problem. With this game, broken saves do not bother me at all, because today the story is not so big yet. The main thing for me is that the story is developing. But even in a big game, broken saves make you go through the game from the very beginning, it can be very interesting and pleasant. Thanks to the developers for a pleasant surprise.(y)

P.S. My saves work perfectly correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
OK, just started playing this game, I don't like the MCs husband's father, Thomas. So fairly annoyed that as the player, I don't get a choice in whether to meet him at his office. It's not just this game really, I think I have a problem with most games where the father-in-law tries to seduce/fuck his daughter-in-law, I just think they are the lowest of the low, to try and fuck your son's wife. I would have no problem with Nicole fucking Augusto if she wanted to, I don't have a problem with her cheating, her husband is a dickhead, she just shouldn't be fucking her father-in-law.
So this game is not for you, then. He will play an essential role in the story as it has been hinted until now.
Me, instead, I'm not buying her relation with Augusto. I get that she wants to be with his daughter, but this whole love/father figure/"manipulation to be with his daughter" is going way too fast.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes