3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
So this game is not for you, then. He will play an essential role in the story as it has been hinted until now.
Me, instead, I'm not buying her relation with Augusto. I get that she wants to be with his daughter, but this whole love/father figure/"manipulation to be with his daughter" is going way too fast.
This story has a history, a certain game you have to play to see the history.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
OK, just started playing this game, I don't like the MCs husband's father, Thomas. So fairly annoyed that as the player, I don't get a choice in whether to meet him at his office. It's not just this game really, I think I have a problem with most games where the father-in-law tries to seduce/fuck his daughter-in-law, I just think they are the lowest of the low, to try and fuck your son's wife. I would have no problem with Nicole fucking Augusto if she wanted to, I don't have a problem with her cheating, her husband is a dickhead, she just shouldn't be fucking her father-in-law.
I agree the lowest of the low, need a good one two, but this is fiction so therefore interesting.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
OK, just started playing this game, I don't like the MCs husband's father, Thomas. So fairly annoyed that as the player, I don't get a choice in whether to meet him at his office. It's not just this game really, I think I have a problem with most games where the father-in-law tries to seduce/fuck his daughter-in-law, I just think they are the lowest of the low, to try and fuck your son's wife. I would have no problem with Nicole fucking Augusto if she wanted to, I don't have a problem with her cheating, her husband is a dickhead, she just shouldn't be fucking her father-in-law.
You know he’s optional right? You can ignore his advances if you want, I just want to see her do more of Karin’s sexual stories :love:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You know he’s optional right? You can ignore his advances if you want, I just want to see her do more of Karin’s sexual stories :love:
But is it really, I decided not to go to the boat, then Thomas has a heart attack, you meet his wife who wants you to continue to be Thomas's mistress, you turn her down and then a day or so later it looks like Thomas's wife, soon to be divorced wife, is going to blackmail Nicole in to continuing the affair. Doesn't look like a choice to me in that sense.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I usually avoid Kinetic novels but I wanna give this a shot. Is it on rails or does it actually have player agency?

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I usually avoid Kinetic novels but I wanna give this a shot. Is it on rails or does it actually have player agency?
The developers know how to create atmosphere this is an area so many others fail and story line is interesting I want to see what happens next and I like the Italiano vibe.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
I just started to play the latest update and I am given choices now. Isn't this supposed to be a kinetic novel?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The developers know how to create atmosphere this is an area so many others fail and story line is interesting I want to see what happens next and I like the Italiano vibe.
This does not answer my question. But I guess the answer is that there is no agency and it's just an ongoing story to follow like a TV show.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
This does not answer my question. But I guess the answer is that there is no agency and it's just an ongoing story to follow like a TV show.
Just like another player just above your first comment realized, even if you reject Thomas, the story will evolve as if you had interacted with him. I think the options are just there to see or avoid some dialogues or scenes, but overall the story will be the same (specially for some characters or part of the story).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethernetwork
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes