3.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I didn’t liked that his wife got rape bro. Autumn and Samuel said that she wanted it but she was drunk and couldn’t think straight, that pretty much count as rape. I know we only saw a little bit from her POV but based on what we saw, she was saying no but who knows we didn’t see all of it. Honestly I wish we could see from Samuel or Autumn POV to see what actually happened cuz we only seeing bits and pieces
I didn't like that part either, maybe it should have repercussions for Samuil and Autumn at the end of the game.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I didn't like that part either, maybe it should have repercussions for Samuil and Autumn at the end of the game.
It probably will but we’ll just have to wait and see but if they add another scene that looks like rape, I’m not playing this game anymore

Apr 14, 2023
They should've called this game the migrant camp or create 2 game same characters and plot but you can choose how story progresses through corruption and loyalty point system also between alpha and beta male mc

Apr 14, 2023
I didn’t liked that his wife got rape bro. Autumn and Samuel said that she wanted it but she was drunk and couldn’t think straight, that pretty much count as rape. I know we only saw a little bit from her POV but based on what we saw, she was saying no but who knows we didn’t see all of it. Honestly I wish we could see from Samuel or Autumn POV to see what actually happened cuz we only seeing bits and pieces
I pitched that idea while back pov from multiple different characters to get fuller picture of everything and it doesn't effect how they doing mc because he only getting fraction of the picture

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Game is not bad but i just hope that Dev will create paralel paths with different outcomes and not only one forced story.
If i assume correctly from what i experienced the game is already prepared for more paths just for now to entertain and gain patreons of course only one direction gets progressed until a point.
For me also the Mom NTR could get spared....better to involve a sister or a cousin or ex girlfriend....but i know somehow u must serve the MILF fans...but thats also possible without put them as MC's mother

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I just played through the latest update on multiple paths and it would seem this game is trying to compete with "A Wifes's Phone" to see which one can go downhill quicker.

Choices mean almost absolutely nothing. I mean if you want to make a VN fine make a VN but don't call it a game.

Oh and almost forgot. I get its fiction and a story but nobody and I mean nobody would be as stupid and retarded as this MC.

Sorry to ramble on about this but the writing also. It would be one thing if it was good writing but it's like it was written by someone who is brain dead. And you can't really talk about game mechanics because for the most part there are none.

I know its not just me. In most of the reviews I've read that have criticism. It would seem people make the same points that I am making.

And nothing against the cellphone games. The first was a fresh idea. Now its just like copies of the same thing over and over except the quality gets worse.

I mean hope some people are enjoying it. I just think its a waste of your time and a time sink at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: lancoup
Apr 14, 2023
I just played through the latest update on multiple paths and it would seem this game is trying to compete with "A Wifes's Phone" to see which one can go downhill quicker.

Choices mean almost absolutely nothing. I mean if you want to make a VN fine make a VN but don't call it a game.

Oh and almost forgot. I get its fiction and a story but nobody and I mean nobody would be as stupid and retarded as this MC.

Sorry to ramble on about this but the writing also. It would be one thing if it was good writing but it's like it was written by someone who is brain dead. And you can't really talk about game mechanics because for the most part there are none.

I know its not just me. In most of the reviews I've read that have criticism. It would seem people make the same points that I am making.

And nothing against the cellphone games. The first was a fresh idea. Now its just like copies of the same thing over and over except the quality gets worse.

I mean hope some people are enjoying it. I just think its a waste of your time and a time sink at this point.
Listen here yeah there are things that the developer can fix but the problem is developer doesn't even respond to his Top Gear patrons so we don't know if he's taking any of our suggestions or not like I said earlier I've been on a couple of different game threads through this site where the developer actually interacts with you

Now for the second part I don't think it's as bad as you're stating yes the MC's an idiot and I feel this game has some realistic situations but if it was more realistic the MC wouldn't be stupid like that for example first party when his wife disappeared and heard somebody f****** in his room and the only people missing is his wife and Trevor just believe I'm kicking down the door second of all at the club I ain't going to leave my girl alone with some dude who's obviously hitting on her and if so at least having watched and follow my game standard and third we still don't know why everybody is against him but but I agree with open up various different pathways but I still think they need to correct the MC

Reactions: joker2008

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Listen here yeah there are things that the developer can fix but the problem is developer doesn't even respond to his Top Gear patrons so we don't know if he's taking any of our suggestions or not like I said earlier I've been on a couple of different game threads through this site where the developer actually interacts with you

Now for the second part I don't think it's as bad as you're stating yes the MC's an idiot and I feel this game has some realistic situations but if it was more realistic the MC wouldn't be stupid like that for example first party when his wife disappeared and heard somebody f****** in his room and the only people missing is his wife and Trevor just believe I'm kicking down the door second of all at the club I ain't going to leave my girl alone with some dude who's obviously hitting on her and if so at least having watched and follow my game standard and third we still don't know why everybody is against him but but I agree with open up various different pathways but I still think they need to correct the MC
Well and then there are the texts. Yeah your wifes friend is going to send you pics of her getting tossed up and be like "oops it was an accident. And all these people texting him more or less accidentally telling him what they or someone else did and then the MC is like is hmm thats strange.

The plot with the boss, okay you go out drinking with your boss (we'll skip the other fantastical stuff at the boss' office) and he sits there and tells you he's sorry for sleeping with your wife but he couldn't help himself and the MC doesn't knock him out and continues to work there. Then the whole, Henry tells him the boss set him up and he owes the boss 100k for a business he didn't start and wasn't his.

And now after all that the MC decides he's going to get turned on by his Mom "slutting it up"

I'm sorry it's just soooooo lazy and it's not good...lol

"Hmmm I think I recognize that voice"
"Where have I seen that person they look familiar"

Reactions: Nafig

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019

That's why I said there are games on here I support and I've actually purchased quite a few on steam. And there have been some really good games that sadly have been abandoned the I wish hadn't that actually had gameplay and story to go along with the adult content. I get making a game is not easy but this...smh

Apr 14, 2023
Well that's your opinion my biggest point is that the dev should listen to all the tips and pointers that are being given to them and actually open communicate with said people to enhance their game for the better cuz right now all it is is a story that basically you along for the ride maybe fuse decisions that doesn't really change the dynamic of the whole store same outcome just earlier pointless decisions because you didn't really get any hindsight on what happened or outcome and now we're stuck with basically fast track to a cuckold where he's starting to succumb to be in one

Reactions: Anatolij-65

Sir_Pugsalott

Sep 6, 2021

The Dev responds to us, on the Patreon Post comments. They take into account suggestions but they have their own plan/vision and so far nobody has complained on the Patreon so nothing will change.

Pretty sure they don't care for F95 either since they just get grief off of everyone in the comments and their stuff keeps getting leaked here lol. But that's last bit is just a speculation.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
Apr 14, 2023
And to clarify games going to get leaked no matter what happens you got those select few people you try to make money on the side or somebody else's game

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
The Dev responds to us, on the Patreon Post comments. They take into account suggestions but they have their own plan/vision and so far nobody has complained on the Patreon so nothing will change.

Pretty sure they don't care for F95 either since they just get grief off of everyone in the comments and their stuff keeps getting leaked here lol. But that's last bit is just a speculation.
That's fair(ish) but just curious... where are these devs who are not on F95 getting their ads out enough to be found? 'cause I regularly donate to various projects on Patreon, but (aside from the game that Fenoxo buillt waaaaaay back in the day that someone forwarded to me that made me realize adult games exist) every game I've supported on patreon or other platforms I found on here. Genuinely curious.

Reactions: joker2008

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Well that's your opinion my biggest point is that the dev should listen to all the tips and pointers that are being given to them and actually open communicate with said people to enhance their game for the better cuz right now all it is is a story that basically you along for the ride maybe fuse decisions that doesn't really change the dynamic of the whole store same outcome just earlier pointless decisions because you didn't really get any hindsight on what happened or outcome and now we're stuck with basically fast track to a cuckold where he's starting to succumb to be in one
And I get what you're saying and it is just my opinion but I've seen other devs like this and don't expect much to change. NTR, Cuck, etc is one thing. That's not what this is. The supposed MC in this game isn't even really the MC anymore. The MC is almost basically Samuil at this point and the center point of the game isn't even NTR or cuckoldry. It's hatred or faux social justice shit and that's fine but then at least be honest about the VN you're making.

yesyesnonook

Jun 16, 2023
a little request for dev
it would me more hot if u use the wife model VANNA BARDOT for images and videos of her scene and also when sameul sends a video or photo it would make it more hot if the girl in the video or photo is actual vanna bardot

Reactions: Camerun55
3.20 star(s) 57 Votes