3.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You and I are different and grew up on different books and films. But I get it, you don't read books, you're not interested in films. But read at least one of these authors. Guy de Maupassant, Choderlos de Laclos, Honore de Balzac, Gustave Flaubert, Victor Hugo, Stendhal, Emile Zola. And maybe you'll understand how you convince yourself (that the whole world is a mess and women are all whores). That it's not so.
Bringing French writers in this forum mainly attended by uneducated spineless snowflakes is a kind of overkill lol.

By the way, yesterday I had an amazing lunch at Cafe Procope in Paris.
That cafe holds so many stories that influenced the Western world.

Apr 14, 2023
You didn't read carefully, here's a quote from the dialogue between a whore wife and an emigrant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From this dialogue it is clear that the slut wife fucked and cheated on her husband MULTIPLE times, did it voluntarily, without drugs and with joy.
I will add to this piggy bank the episode with the party at MC's house. There are many comments on the forum about "wife fucks with Trevor behind the closed door of MC's FAMILY bedroom." This scene is graphic and distracting. More important, in my opinion, is the scene where the wife and Autumn kick MC out of the house, sending him to get wine. As MC leaves, his wife calls him with a shopping list. PLEASE NOTE – the phone is in the hands of the wife! When MC returns home, his wife and Autumn are gone, they don't need wine. Then MC hears sounds of sex from his bedroom, his wife's phone ringtone in the bedroom, and his wife comes out of the bathroom.
There is a version that logically explains sex in the marital bedroom of strangers (extremely unpleasant and cynical act) and the wife's phone in it. The wife and Autumn deliberately kick MC out of the house. The slut wife, Autumn and Trevor (the three of them) go to fuck, the wife HERSELF brought them to the marital bedroom. Seeing MC return, the slut wife hurries to the bathroom to wash off the smell of sex and forgets the phone.
I'll add an episode with a dream about Rick, it could be a memory.
I'll add sex with the husband's boss.
An episode in a club where the whore wife orders the MC to get out and not interfere with her "communication" with the emigrant. She instantly forgets about her husband . This cynical act shows that the whore wife despises her husband.
Add all the conversations between the MC and his wife, where she ALWAYS defends the immigrants.
There are not enough fingers and toes to count all the infidelities of the whore wife.
Add that the slut wife allows her to be filmed when she cheats on her husband. She cynically despises her own husband, a spineless slug and cuckold. The husband's boss fucks the MC's wife, he set up the MC with a position, he hung a huge debt on the MC, and the spineless slug and cuckold sits with him at the bar and calmly discusses how the boss fucked his wife and does nothing.
I draw special attention to the fact that disagreement is ALWAYS an active position, you do not agree with the comment and write an objection. Silent non-resistance = latent consent, VOLUNTARY CONSENT.
That makes sense and if you read the dialog she contradicting her lies she tells him

guowei0ai

Aug 1, 2019
Nafig,帖子:14640287,会员:2955995 said:
I read the novel, was disappointed and concluded that the author is lying. Quote from the author: "IMPORTANT: This game is a visual novel with choices and small interactive elements". This is a lie, there will be a rail story about a white spineless slug and a cuckold, his whore wife will be fucked by the entire migrant camp and all the other characters. Let me remind you that Autumn warned that migrants would fuck her at work, but the wife VOLUNTARILY and CONSCIOUSLY agreed to this and went to work for the migrants. There will be no other route.
The author did not give a choice on how to treat his wife's betrayal, there will be no choice in the next update either. The white spineless slug will bend under Autumn and offer her his ass, there will be no other options. He will unconditionally accept all of Autumn's demands. MC will forgive his wife, forgive Autumn, forgive everyone and continue to communicate with them. Whore wife will forgive Autumn and leave her as a friend and continue to fulfill her demands. Whore wife will forgive migrants and will forgive them every day at work.
The linear plot will be masked by secondary choices (choose the color of MC's socks), which have no significant plot significance.
P.S. Based on the last episode, it is very easy to understand whether it is rape or not. If the whore wife immediately quits work the next day, if she writes a statement to the police, if she breaks off relations with Autumn forever - this is rape. All other options are voluntary and conscious betrayal of the MC and cheating, the whore wife voluntarily fucks migrants.
can you tell me the name of this novel

Reactions: Anatolij-65
Apr 14, 2023
First party someone having sex in your room wife Autumn and Trevor all missing and given if you choose to say or go get alcohol you either meet autumn or wife in hallway if wife in hallway most people would be more shocked about someone fucking in there room also if they didn't know about it there phone wouldn't have been in the room 2nd if autumn in hallway husband would've busted in the room the next morning she also said when you were in the bathroom she went to bed

Then there's the club part where she sends husband for drinks after begging to go home then she disappeared the next morning she said she was with you mc said he couldn't find her and start questioning where she went and what happened to that guy she said the guy left so here's my point the guy was too persistent wasn't going to give up and it's the guy left why'd she go home she could have just waited there for her husband another lie she tripped over cheating

She's well aware of her actions so even if she was drunk she wanted samuil to fuck her but we don't get clear enough details on that yet maybe next update will shead light on all this

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
You and I are different and grew up on different books and films. But I get it, you don't read books, you're not interested in films. But read at least one of these authors. Guy de Maupassant, Choderlos de Laclos, Honore de Balzac, Gustave Flaubert, Victor Hugo, Stendhal, Emile Zola. And maybe you'll understand how you convince yourself (that the whole world is a mess and women are all whores). That it's not so.
I read your comment and three questions arose:
1. What do the writers you listed have to do with my opinion on types of visual novels (kinetic or choice-based games)?
2. How do your writers feel about the fact that the whore wife sold the MC's mother to immigrants? For this, the whore's wife should be doused with gasoline and burned. The spineless slug does nothing in history.
3. Where did I say "that the whole world is a mess and women are all whores"? I am expressing an opinion about two INVENTED CHARACTERS and their actions. If you are offended by your mistake with the number of cheatings of the whore wife, such is the ROLE of this CHARACTER in the story, put down literature and pick up algebra. Another example for you:
phone_samuil "Come see me"
phone_wife "Right now?"
phone_samuil "Yes, right now"
phone_samuil "It's urgent"
phone_wife "What is it?"
phone_samuil "This"
phone_samuil "My dick really needs ur mouth"
phone_samuil "So hurry up and come here"
phone_wife "Okay, I'm coming..."
phone_samuil "Hurry up"
phone_samuil "Ya know I don't like waiting"
phone_wife "Mhm..."
phone_samuil "I'm waiting"
As you can read, the character whore wife runs to fuck a migrant (the position and method do not matter, in any case it is cheating) at the first invitation. The character whore wife does it voluntarily, without drugs and with pleasure.

Last edited:

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I read your comment and three questions arose:
1. What do the writers you listed have to do with my opinion on types of visual novels (kinetic or choice-based games)?
2. How do your writers feel about the fact that the whore wife sold the MC's mother to immigrants? For this, the whore's wife should be doused with gasoline and burned. The spineless slug does nothing in history.
3. Where did I say "that the whole world is a mess and women are all whores"?
It's hard to talk to a person who, even if you piss in his eyes, will say "God's dew". Closed the topic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: theinternetis4

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Bringing French writers in this forum mainly attended by uneducated spineless snowflakes is a kind of overkill lol.

By the way, yesterday I had an amazing lunch at Cafe Procope in Paris.
That cafe holds so many stories that influenced the Western world.
You're in this same forum so what does that say about you?

At the end of day, You still can't call this a game. And at best it's a weak Kinetic Novel that developers knew weak minded unintelligent people would like and defend. And they get paid for it by those simple minded folks...Now that's priceless.

And don't worry or be sad from what I've seen on the News. If you're still in France you'll probably get rl'd cucked or become someone's breeding bitch any minute now. Sorry didn't want to assume your gender... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but it is France so no surprise there.

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
A Wife's Life Parody

Wife: Honey I gotta job today
MC: What is it?
Wife: I'm not going to tell you we can talk about it later.
MC: Well that's nice. You know I've been thinking and I'm not going to tell where you're going to be living but it ain't here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
A Wife's Life Parody

Wife: Honey I gotta job today
MC: What is it?
Wife: I'm not going to tell you we can talk about it later.
MC: Well that's nice. You know I've been thinking and I'm not going to tell where you're going to be living but it ain't here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It is necessary to replace her avatar after a couple of days of “work” of the whore wife with emigrants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Reactions: seba0 and sickdude

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.
The plot MAY become interesting if:
1. There will be a choice that really affects the plot.
2. MC will stop being a moron.
3. MC will throw out the hypocritical creature and whore wife from his life.
4. MC will take cruel revenge on all the scumbags guilty, directly or indirectly, of the events that are taking place.
At the moment, a neutral attitude and skeptical expectation of positive changes.

Feb 28, 2019
4. MC will take cruel revenge on all the scumbags guilty, directly or indirectly, of the events that are taking place.
At the moment, a neutral attitude and skeptical expectation of positive changes.
well i think thats why they started to include the hypno/bbc emails.
Maybe should rearrange the narration and have the emails start before she gets the job and by the time shes getting a train ran on her he wants it to happen

Reactions: HypnoKitten

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
well i think thats why they started to include the hypno/bbc emails.
Maybe should rearrange the narration and have the emails start before she gets the job and by the time shes getting a train ran on her he wants it to happen
Dull, predictable, boring.
Let's check the level of intrigue of the next update:
1. 1 MC forgive Autumn and will not take revenge on her.
2. MC will expose his ass to Autumn, remember the flag of Japan.
3. MC will accept ALL of Autumn's demands.
4. MC will forgive the hypocritical creature and whore wife.
5. The whore wife will forgive Autumn and continue to be friends with her.
Let's compare the time I spent on this comment and the time the author spent on an update with similar content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I agree with the 1 point!

Apr 14, 2023
Dull, predictable, boring.
Let's check the level of intrigue of the next update:
1. 1 MC forgive Autumn and will not take revenge on her.
2. MC will expose his ass to Autumn, remember the flag of Japan.
3. MC will accept ALL of Autumn's demands.
4. MC will forgive the hypocritical creature and whore wife.
5. The whore wife will forgive Autumn and continue to be friends with her.
Let's compare the time I spent on this comment and the time the author spent on an update with similar content.
Well he is seeing the doc and getting his problem fixes far as we know but in this game it's hard to say what will happen your guess is as good as mine

Reactions: Bumpdee | Ger

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
In fact, except for point 1, if those points are covered in the next updates,
(which I hope won't happen) the game will lose its Netorare vibe.
And I think most of the people who play it, do so because of that
particular atmosphere.
beating-heart.gif

Last edited:

Freundin aus Denken

Jan 31, 2024
I enjoy the game, but the frequent "Oh, damn, sorry, I didn't mean to send it to you" is getting a little ridiculous. ;)
Yeah it's such an overused trope in these kind of games. Like who the fuck doesn't triple check before they sent a video of themselves getting fucked up the pooper. Like wtf Emily

Reactions: SunDogSun
3.20 star(s) 57 Votes