3.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The author acknowledged that the story's scenario is linear, further discussion of the choice topic is pointless. Readers with a delicate and vulnerable soul can rest assured, the vanilla and predictable route is preserved. The product should be labeled KINETIC NOVEL and the audience should not be deceived.
I think there will be different paths added in future...currently dev is only progressing one

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
As I recall, the game originally had a planned route where you could save the wife, has that been abandoned?

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
But issue is that 2 big events have still went unanswered what happened at first party when you either go to get alcohol or not with Trevor autumn and wife needs answered what really happened after wife disappeared at club

Also I'm sure now that the unknown dropping the info and teasing mc about mom and wife and loving being cuckold is autumn
Are you very sure about this? After all, the game developer deliberately keeps the thread of our minds taut, leaving some moments for us to figure out ourselves (to the extent of our licentiousness). And he has succeeded so far. In the game version 0.4.0, we all saw that Samuel was preparing the main character's wife for anal sex and she seemed to be already preparing for this, asking her friend how it would be, and most of us thought and hoped that in the update 0.4.5 this would happen. But bummer. The developer did something completely different, as we can see, he made our brains work again, and it is not for nothing that he gives a superficial description of the update without going into details. And in the new version he will do something that we do not expect.

Apr 14, 2023
Are you very sure about this? After all, the game developer deliberately keeps the thread of our minds taut, leaving some moments for us to figure out ourselves (to the extent of our licentiousness). And he has succeeded so far. In the game version 0.4.0, we all saw that Samuel was preparing the main character's wife for anal sex and she seemed to be already preparing for this, asking her friend how it would be, and most of us thought and hoped that in the update 0.4.5 this would happen. But bummer. The developer did something completely different, as we can see, he made our brains work again, and it is not for nothing that he gives a superficial description of the update without going into details. And in the new version he will do something that we do not expect.
I get that autumn also told Laura that she cheated before but I don't think she specified believe she said multiple times Maybe in this next update I don't really tell him see you everything

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I get that autumn also told Laura that she cheated before but I don't think she specified believe she said multiple times Maybe in this next update I don't really tell him see you everything
There are three types of sex for women. If you think it's (Classic), (Oral) and (Anal). Then you're wrong. It's out of pity, out of gratitude and out of love. And the developer makes great use of it. And what else he'll come up with, only he knows. We can only guess.

Apr 14, 2023
I agree but what I'm saying is that at the end of this last update told mc she'd tell him the truth maybe it's not just about samuil fucking her

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I agree but what I'm saying is that at the end of this last update told mc she'd tell him the truth maybe it's not just about samuil fucking her
Why are you so sure? The game developer led you to this. He does a great 180-degree turn. You expect one thing and get a shock from something completely different, that you didn't even think about it and that's his thing.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Here's a good question why is the game called a wife's life when it centers around the husband
Because the wife's life destroys the life of the MC, she, like a parasite, destroys the host for her own existence.
She wanted to fuck immigrants and got a job "working" in an immigrant camp and sold them the mother of the MC. She fucked the boss of the MC, as a result of which the MC has a huge debt. Party, Rick, club - any action of the wife destroys the life of the MC.
The life of the wife destroys the life of the MC.

zip476

Apr 1, 2023
Because the wife's life destroys the life of the MC, she, like a parasite, destroys the host for her own existence.
She wanted to fuck immigrants and got a job "working" in an immigrant camp and sold them the mother of the MC. She fucked the boss of the MC, as a result of which the MC has a huge debt. Party, Rick, club - any action of the wife destroys the life of the MC.
The life of the wife destroys the life of the MC.
But....but its not her fault. She had to fucked the immagrants and the boss and all the others. She is the victim lolz

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
But....but its not her fault. She had to fucked the immagrants and the boss and all the others. She is the victim lolz
She fucks voluntarily, consciously, without coercion, of her own free will and with pleasure, she doesn’t want to stop. She films her cheating. MC caught her, only this stopped her for a moment, she will continue soon. She enjoys destroying MC's life, she won't stop.
She is not a victim, she is the only cause of all events and the main enemy of the MC.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man it would be cool if the Dev made a revenge route for the MC to get back at Everyone that ruined his marriage with his wife. Chris (for setting him up to be debt, so he can fuck his wife more), Rick(for going behind the MC back and secretly trying to fuck the wife), Samuel( Not only for harassing his wife, drugging her and his mom, blackmail wife a little bit and fucked both his mom and wife) and Autumn( for corrupting wife to cheat and getting her drunk just to get fucked)

3.20 star(s) 57 Votes