3.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
In fact, except for point 1, if those points are covered in the next updates,
(which I hope won't happen) the game will lose its Netorare vibe.
And I think most of the people who play it, do so because of that
particular atmosphere.
View attachment 3979082
I don't know what atmosphere you're talking about, I only see an atmosphere of exponentially progressive idiocy. There's an expression "of sound mind and memory", MC hasn't done a single thing that fits that definition. I'm surprised he lived to his age, he should have "accidentally" hanged himself with his umbilical cord before he was born. MC doesn't open the door to his boss's office, doesn't open the door to HER OWN bedroom, etc. The whore wife sold MC's mother to immigrants, for this act alone she should be forced to dig her own grave and bury him alive. All of MC's actions are progressive insanity.
Against the backdrop of a carnival of morons, you are bothered by messages intentionally sent to the "wrong number".
Are you serious?
I suggested ADDING the revenge route as an option, in addition to the dull, predictable and boring route of the current version.

Reactions: joker2008

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.
As I said, I'd be willing to commit to supporting it for 3 months if there was some promise or guarantee that during those 3 months the early game would be re-written slightly so the MC is less toxic (in a non-sexy way), to the point where I'm cheering for the wife to divorce him. This doesn't require entirely new paths, doesn't require moving away from NTR, etc. Here are some of the behaviors that I am describing:

* passive-aggressive behavior where he refuses to talk to her / pretends to sleep / etc when things go wrong and she's obviously trying to reach out to him - pushing her away while blaming everyone else for her moving away
* keeps talking about leaving her / emotionally punishes her even when it is 110% clear she's just been raped, blackmailed, otherwise abused, and even the most mildly functional relationship would involve giving her a hug and crying for her
* gaslighting the wife and just being mean to her (not about stuff that matters) to blame her for things clearly not under her control
* cheats on her, or tries to cheat on her, and keeps claiming to have a moral high-ground and talking about how he should leave her
* refuses all attempts on her part at relationship building then complains she's not talking to him
* that bit where he spies on her phone and then calls the dude in her phone messages... making it obvious he's spying on her, and talking to that guy before ever talking to her about it... that was just... so dumb.. and bad... and.. just.. take that out and give the abuser some other way to contact the MC...
* (and the bit of 'now you owe me' from his boss.. make him sign it in the contract first or something, it makes no sense otherwise - maybe so eager that he's willing to go on the hook for it or something)

instead of him just being a toxic a-hole maybe just add in his own hypnosis or kinks at the start of the story (causing him to miss things, or be too turned on to stop them), and just make him more likable / make his marriage feel strong enough that you actually care about it being at risk. Instead of cheering on the divorce and believe her being enslaved and used as a drugged mind-controlled sex-toy is a step-up from what she's living through emotionally at home.

So yea, if devs commit to that I'll commit to supporting it for three months (to do my part toward offsetting the costs of that pause). Because I really would like this game to succeed, the tech aspect of it (graphic crispness, interface, stability) really deserve success

Feb 28, 2019
I wonder when we can expect 5.0
*edit* this is from Patreon *edit*

Hello, everyone,

We apologize for the long silence. There wasn’t much to talk about, and we’ve been pretty busy lately. We’ve been trying to focus on the game. By the way, the new update is coming out on September 6. We’re almost there.

What can you expect to see in the new update?

Well, since the game is nearly linear with the wife and mother being the only available paths, we suppose it’s obvious what kind of content the new update is focused on. Overall, we haven’t added any new mechanics and have focused solely on writing the dialogues. Time is limited, but we’ve managed to create an update that’s about the same size as usual. It might even be slightly bigger than the last one. The content is roughly evenly divided between the wife and mother of the MC.

You’ll find out what else is included in the update on September 6 when it’s released.

We really hope you enjoy the update.

Please don’t forget to support us. This game lives thanks to your support.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok new update next week cool, I can’t wait to see how the story progresses. I wish the MC would just stop being stupid and just take action like seriously he can’t be this dumb. if This was any other game I would be like he should divorce the wife and exact revenge on everyone for ruining his marriage Chris, Rick, Samuel and Autumn but since this is a NTR game, its fine

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Well, since the game is nearly linear...
The author acknowledged that the story's scenario is linear, further discussion of the choice topic is pointless. Readers with a delicate and vulnerable soul can rest assured, the vanilla and predictable route is preserved. The product should be labeled KINETIC NOVEL and the audience should not be deceived.

Reactions: SunDogSun

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
The author acknowledged that the story's scenario is linear, further discussion of the choice topic is pointless. Readers with a delicate and vulnerable soul can rest assured, the vanilla and predictable route is preserved. The product should be labeled KINETIC NOVEL and the audience should not be deceived.
It is not completely linear.
The choices you make determine sometimes, whether mom or wife is harassed by the immigrants.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Hello, everyone,

We apologize for the long silence. There wasn’t much to talk about, and we’ve been pretty busy lately. We’ve been trying to focus on the game. By the way, the new update is coming out on September 6. We’re almost there.

What can you expect to see in the new update?

Well, since the game is nearly linear with the wife and mother being the only available paths, we suppose it’s obvious what kind of content the new update is focused on. Overall, we haven’t added any new mechanics and have focused solely on writing the dialogues. Time is limited, but we’ve managed to create an update that’s about the same size as usual. It might even be slightly bigger than the last one. The content is roughly evenly divided between the wife and mother of the MC.

You’ll find out what else is included in the update on September 6 when it’s released.

We really hope you enjoy the update.

Please don’t forget to support us. This game lives thanks to your support.

Have a great weekend, everyone.
:ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
It is not completely linear.
The choices you make determine sometimes, whether mom or wife is harassed by the immigrants.
I am absolutely sure that this will be a fake choice, masking the linearity of the plot. We will be asked to choose character #1 or #2, but in reality the difference will only be in the scenery, the choice will not affect the type of event (#1 is fucked by emigrants and #2 is fucked by football players or vice versa). Or after choosing with #1 and #2 the events will be the same in content, but with #2 a little later and without the player's consent. This is a deception, this is kinetics.
Fans of the NTR genre will not like this, but this genre is the most vanilla, the most formulaic and the most primitive. The game in question consists of a set of cliches and stamps. I watch with interest how the authors try to insert a choice. As a rule, this is a fake choice without a choice (the plot line does not change) or a change in the route in the penultimate paragraph, when all the main events have already happened and a change in the route does not matter. The choice must be made at the right time and be real, not for imitation.
There are incredible attempts. Recently I came across a game in the NTR (netorare) genre, I will quote the author: "All actions take place with full mutual consent and respect among all participants". His choices are fake and do not affect the plot. I am following the work, it is very interesting how the author will combine NTR, based on the cynical contempt of the wife for her husband and mutual consent with respect.
I respect authors who don’t do this and honestly say “kinetic novella.” I respect even more the authors who are not afraid to add a revenge route with adequate MC, but they are 1%.

Reactions: Muad_Dib and hzjujk

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
I am absolutely sure that this will be a fake choice, masking the linearity of the plot. We will be asked to choose character #1 or #2, but in reality the difference will only be in the scenery, the choice will not affect the type of event (#1 is fucked by emigrants and #2 is fucked by football players or vice versa). Or after choosing with #1 and #2 the events will be the same in content, but with #2 a little later and without the player's consent. This is a deception, this is kinetics.
Fans of the NTR genre will not like this, but this genre is the most vanilla, the most formulaic and the most primitive. The game in question consists of a set of cliches and stamps. I watch with interest how the authors try to insert a choice. As a rule, this is a fake choice without a choice (the plot line does not change) or a change in the route in the penultimate paragraph, when all the main events have already happened and a change in the route does not matter. The choice must be made at the right time and be real, not for imitation.
There are incredible attempts. Recently I came across a game in the NTR (netorare) genre, I will quote the author: "All actions take place with full mutual consent and respect among all participants". His choices are fake and do not affect the plot. I am following the work, it is very interesting how the author will combine NTR, based on the cynical contempt of the wife for her husband and mutual consent with respect.
I respect authors who don’t do this and honestly say “kinetic novella.” I respect even more the authors who are not afraid to add a revenge route with adequate MC, but they are 1%.
No, it's not a fake choice, buddy. I tried it. In the camp, if wife agrees to smoke with Samuil, she gets fucked, and if she refuses, MC's mom is the one. You also have to consider that it is extremely difficult to maintain multiple branches. The result is that sometimes the developer gets so confused that he abandons his game. Most games I know with multiple choices don't make it to the final version.
AWL.jpg

Apr 14, 2023
No, it's not a fake choice, buddy. I tried it. In the camp, if wife agrees to smoke with Samuil, she gets fucked, and if she refuses, MC's mom is the one. You also have to consider that it is extremely difficult to maintain multiple branches. The result is that sometimes the developer gets so confused that he abandons his game. Most games I know with multiple choices don't make it to the final version.
View attachment 3982718
I agree in a sense on this but that's not always case it's more like story starts contradicting past events with multiple branches cuz it's harder to keep a flow

But issue is that 2 big events have still went unanswered what happened at first party when you either go to get alcohol or not with Trevor autumn and wife needs answered what really happened after wife disappeared at club

Also I'm sure now that the unknown dropping the info and teasing mc about mom and wife and loving being cuckold is autumn

Apr 14, 2023
Just had a brilliant thought at beginning of game before starting story it gives a choice between story mode like it is now and free roam sandbox mode That way everybody gets what they want

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 3982718
A great example, that's what I was talking about, quote: "Or after choosing #1 and #2, the events will be the same in content, but with #2 a little later and without the player's consent." The player chose "refuse", a couple of paragraphs later Autumn comes, drugs his wife with alcohol and the event occurs without the player's consent.
The mechanics will work like this: the player makes a choice, and the events differ, creating a deceptive impression that the choice works, but later an event occurs that is not controlled by the player and everything returns to the previous path.
Roughly speaking, the player chose "YES", but after two paragraphs the choice automatically changes to "NO".
I understand that it is more difficult to make a variable plot, but honest kinetics are better than a fake choice without a choice.

Apr 14, 2023
A great example, that's what I was talking about, quote: "Or after choosing #1 and #2, the events will be the same in content, but with #2 a little later and without the player's consent." The player chose "refuse", a couple of paragraphs later Autumn comes, drugs his wife with alcohol and the event occurs without the player's consent.
The mechanics will work like this: the player makes a choice, and the events differ, creating a deceptive impression that the choice works, but later an event occurs that is not controlled by the player and everything returns to the previous path.
Roughly speaking, the player chose "YES", but after two paragraphs the choice automatically changes to "NO".
I understand that it is more difficult to make a variable plot, but honest kinetics are better than a fake choice without a choice.
Bro I think you thinking too much into it after all power vacuum has gone several years without choices and it's exactly like this game a linear story and you read nothing but good comments about power vacuum

3.20 star(s) 57 Votes