3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
There are so many unanswered questions in the game that I hope we can see the answers to them somewhere.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
I have stopped playing this game two updates ago, it's losing the plot. It's like being on the spin cycle on the washing machine, it's best potential was the party and it didn't really develop much more from there and that was ages ago and the whole story line of the wife having sex with the husbands boss to save his job, it just went through the motions without any real substance and the whole story of where the wife works is ridiculous. To all those that like the game still, enjoy wasting your time.
Totally agree, in fact a washing machine spin cycle is probably more entertaining.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AWifesLife-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yesyesnonook

Jun 16, 2023
Tf is dev smoking while making these new updates
Laura got rapped in the previous update and it was all covered by adding text like 'no girl you are just a slut' 'you wanted to have sex don't lie' bruhh she kept saying no the whole time

Spuul

Sep 19, 2021
Spoilers ahead.

I somewhat like this game, generally, especially once we were past the dumbass beginning of "my wife won't tell me where she works" nonsense, but the recent story line about the MC having to repay his boss for failing to profitably launch the new auto-shop is more ridiculousness. That's just not how business works. Moreover, not telling your wife that the boss deliberately tanked your efforts so he could have sex with her is also plain silly. I mean ludicrously nonsensical. It could make sense if the MC is into his wife getting fucked, but he's not there yet. Otherwise, I like what the game is apparently trying to do. We'll see how this recent update goes.

ETA: Goodness gracious, the writing this update is worse than I expected. It's almost as if the dev never held a real job or had an actual relationship with a woman. You know your boss tanked your efforts at the position he gave you so he could fuck your wife, and charge you for the privilege, so your bright idea is to go to a barbeque he's having?! What the actual fuck. It makes no sense. You'd have to be a complete imbecile to think that you'd have to pay for this nonsense, yet both the MC and his wife seem to believe it's a thing. Even if you make the argument that it's a fantasy world, and different rules apply, you have a witness that your efforts were sabotaged by the guy trying to hold you financially liable. Then there's the fact that the MC thinks a 45-minute shit is plausible, but doesn't mention it to his wife, even though they both know she's cheated on him before. Nor does he mention that the guy who blackmailed his wife is still texting him and is after his mother. I'm not even digging into the notion that the MC is now unable to perform (though that wasn't an issue in the beginning), but his solution to his fear that this will push away his wife, is to push her away so he doesn't have to try to perform. He's clearly never heard of oral sex either. I love me some smart, believable NTR, but this totally destroys what little immersion this game has built. The character dialogue is usually silly, which I tend to overlook, but this update was extra rough. You take an hour to get to the club to pick up your drunk wife, yet you get home in 30 minutes after her bestie said she left 20 minutes ago and is probably already home. And then the next morning when you find her in bed, after you fell asleep waiting for her, you don't bother to ask her where she was, what happened, or text/call her at any point throughout the day? Very little of this is believable, unfortunately, and that just kills it for me.

And holy hell, how many times do people say, "Did something happen?" in this game? FFS.

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
... ok, no, I am done. time to stop watching this game for the sake of my mental health, no matter how good the models and art are in it. I started 0.5 and within a few moments the MC rationalized his wife's obvious assault as 'her fault', refused to talk to her about it while she was being super-supportive, blamed her (in his mind) for him not talking to her, and refused her sex after multiple people just told him he isn't giving her enough sex.

And then the purely idiotic text from his boss (I'm quick-clicking at this point just to see if anything is salvageable) of 'yea, I sabotaged you and you failed the test'. ok... so now there is a text that says dude owes you jack-shit, even in the insane scenario under which he'd owe anything in the first place, the MC and the wife can just quit and move on. Damn. I've seen 'but mr. plumber I can't afford this, is there a way we can work out something tee hee' plots that were more believable. And THEN he decides to take his wife to the boss's bbq for- wth, I have no freaking idea, JFC!

This game is determined to just give me a migraine. I like some DARK freaking content, like I'll bounce from sweet and wholesome to stuff that should just keep me up at night, but this is all just too messed up for me. Can't do it. Best of luck to y'all who are sticking wit hit, peace.

Mar 23, 2024
Spoilers ahead.

I somewhat like this game, generally, especially once we were past the dumbass beginning of "my wife won't tell me where she works" nonsense, but the recent story line about the MC having to repay his boss for failing to profitably launch the new auto-shop is more ridiculousness. That's just not how business works. Moreover, not telling your wife that the boss deliberately tanked your efforts so he could have sex with her is also plain silly. I mean ludicrously nonsensical. It could make sense if the MC is into his wife getting fucked, but he's not there yet. Otherwise, I like what the game is apparently trying to do. We'll see how this recent update goes.

ETA: Goodness gracious, the writing this update is worse than I expected. It's almost as if the dev never held a real job or had an actual relationship with a woman. You know your boss tanked your efforts at the position he gave you so he could fuck your wife, and charge you for the privilege, so your bright idea is to go to a barbeque he's having?! What the actual fuck. It makes no sense. You'd have to be a complete imbecile to think that you'd have to pay for this nonsense, yet both the MC and his wife seem to believe it's a thing. Even if you make the argument that it's a fantasy world, and different rules apply, you have a witness that your efforts were sabotaged by the guy trying to hold you financially liable. Then there's the fact that the MC thinks a 45-minute shit is plausible, but doesn't mention it to his wife, even though they both know she's cheated on him before. Nor does he mention that the guy who blackmailed his wife is still texting him and is after his mother. I'm not even digging into the notion that the MC is now unable to perform (though that wasn't an issue in the beginning), but his solution to his fear that this will push away his wife, is to push her away so he doesn't have to try to perform. He's clearly never heard of oral sex either. I love me some smart, believable NTR, but this totally destroys what little immersion this game has built. The character dialogue is usually silly, which I tend to overlook, but this update was extra rough. You take an hour to get to the club to pick up your drunk wife, yet you get home in 30 minutes after her bestie said she left 20 minutes ago and is probably already home. And then the next morning when you find her in bed, after you fell asleep waiting for her, you don't bother to ask her where she was, what happened, or text/call her at any point throughout the day? Very little of this is believable, unfortunately, and that just kills it for me.

And holy hell, how many times do people say, "Did something happen?" in this game? FFS.
So far the only impression the game gives me is that in any reality the MC would be driven so
insane he'd off his wife and then himself. Leaving me to believe that the creator of this is either so
massively socially inept that they have no concept of how people, business, school, marriage, family,
friends actually work. And reading these responses to an game with actual potential outside of it's
writing and serioulsy questionable scripting (you're all being duped. There are mechanics not being used
that would change all of this to something way better. Unless you are fucking around, your wife is actually
NOT cheating on you - oh is that a spoiler?... who the fuck cares? hahaha).

So if you guys want me to fix this mess, just let me know and I'll actually consider it.
And if the creator wants an actually good writer and doesn't mind it being an actual socially functional girl...
message me :p

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Spoilers ahead.

Bro, this is a universe where sexually harassed women continue to work for 1 month because...?

None of it really made sense. It was always just nonsense NTR (but at least drawn out instead of blowing the load immediately), and anyone expecting these characters to behave rationally is playing the wrong game.

Ded Baraded

Jul 2, 2024
So far the only impression the game gives me is that in any reality the MC would be driven so
insane he'd off his wife and then himself. Leaving me to believe that the creator of this is either so
massively socially inept that they have no concept of how people, business, school, marriage, family,
friends actually work. And reading these responses to an game with actual potential outside of it's
writing and serioulsy questionable scripting (you're all being duped. There are mechanics not being used
that would change all of this to something way better. Unless you are fucking around, your wife is actually

So if you guys want me to fix this mess, just let me know and I'll actually consider it.
And if the creator wants an actually good writer and doesn't mind it being an actual socially functional girl...

This cannot be called a game. It's just a movie in which you have no choice. More precisely, the choice seems to be there, but it does not affect anything. And you're just watching a thriller)

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023

If a male, female or vegetable, animal (woke ;)) etc suspected their partner even being as friggin dum as our MC, would'nt they ask or question said partner ??. this non choice driven story is written and developed VERY, VERY badly.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes