3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yes, kind of. The MC gives up on their marriage and no longer cares about her as his wife but is still interested to return her to normal after adding her to his app, Jenna still sticks around to annoy the MC but he later on adds her husband to his app and starts to feminize him to get back at Jenna.
Is it possible to have everyone in the no-ntr thingy, still have the wife in the app(but like her doesn't have the desire to cheat) and feminize mike as well?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Idm background characters fuck-a-round, but let the mc have a harem and stuff. I'm going to play the full ntr after this.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Is it possible to have everyone in the no-ntr thingy, still have the wife in the app(but like her doesn't have the desire to cheat) and feminize mike as well?
The feminize Mike content currently only happens at the end of the noAddWife Alpha route in which the Wife only gets added to the MC's app after she got corrupted. Might become an option for the AddWife Alpha route in the future, but i guess it solely depends on BI and/or Patreon votes.

The most no-cheat-harem route would be the AddWife Alpha route, but is missing the Sharing branch and the FFM branch with Christina+Wife+MC.
To make the Sharing branch work for the Alpha route it's content could go from start to the point where the 4 of them were supposed to meet up but the Wife calls it off because she feels bad about plotting the MC into it, that way the player wouldn't miss out on the MC+Anissa content, and skips forth to the M&F-app content where the Wife would decide to give it another try and the MC meets Rae and skips over the sharing content to the step where her husband doesn't have time to meet up.

The Christine+Wife+MC FFM branch works pretty well with the Christina+MC branch and should become part of the Christina section in the walkthrough app.

Last edited:

ShemaleX

Nov 15, 2019
So many bugs in ver. 0.4.7 and 0.4.8.
"Complete another branches" - what is that mean? Julia's branch is stuck.
Ver. 0.4.6.1 was so good and simple.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
So many bugs in ver. 0.4.7 and 0.4.8.
"Complete another branches" - what is that mean? Julia's branch is stuck.
Ver. 0.4.6.1 was so good and simple.
I guess you refer to step 58 of the Julia branch that keeps stuck at 0 days for a while, it isn't stated in that step but you need more progress in the Jenna+MC(feminization) branch to get it going again.
edit: Well, there is also step 113 of that branch that indeed keeps you stuck when going for the Wife+Paul option in the noAddWife route, since that step requires access to the Wife's phone to progress, which the player doesn't have in that route.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShemaleX

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
wait i can give up on her?
Yeah believe it or not I wound up on that path accidentally. When updates blasted old saves. When I came back to game almost everyone I had in the app was gone including the wife, originally I had everyone you could have in the app, I tried to play back through as people said and never got to add the wife back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KiraJames

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah believe it or not I wound up on that path accidentally. When updates blasted old saves. When I came back to game almost everyone I had in the app was gone including the wife, originally I had everyone you could have in the app, I tried to play back through as people said and never got to add the wife back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was also a "give up on wife" option in the pre-0.4.7-builds.
But it came only at the very end after the Wife found out about the WifeSpy-App.
In the FemDom-branch you had to delete the app, refuse the chastity, and tell the devs to set the wife free. Too bad that route never saw further development.

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
There was also a "give up on wife" option in the pre-0.4.7-builds.
But it came only at the very end after the Wife found out about the WifeSpy-App.
In the FemDom-branch you had to delete the app, refuse the chastity, and tell the devs to set the wife free. Too bad that route never saw further development.
Yeah there was that or there was the you can keep the app but have no control but no one could mess with people you had in your app and supposedly wife was not going to be able to cheat according to the devs.

ShemaleX

Nov 15, 2019
I guess you refer to step 58 of the Julia branch that keeps stuck at 0 days for a while, it isn't stated in that step but you need more progress in the Jenna+MC(feminization) branch to get it going again.
Step 100. I don't know what to do now.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
How to get the FFM scenes with MC, wife, and another girl ?
What steps needs to be followed ?
Preferably without having the wife sleep with any other man.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
so if I choose the cuckold path, I have no chance to get angry with my wife, it's how the value of the wife's love towards MC is lowered, thanks

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
so if I choose the cuckold path, I have no chance to get angry with my wife, it's how the value of the wife's love towards MC is lowered, thanks
this one i'm not sure about anymore because i was playing off an old save. When people say the updates blew some saves up it really blew some saves up. So prior to the updates. The save I was playing wife had been reprogrammed by the devs and was supposed to stay loyal no matter what. After the update I would up on the alpha route and mc and wife are both like f**k you to each other. So I'm still not totally understanding what the update did mechanics wise.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
The feminize Mike content currently only happens at the end of the noAddWife Alpha route in which the Wife only gets added to the MC's app after she got corrupted. Might become an option for the AddWife Alpha route in the future, but i guess it solely depends on BI and/or Patreon votes.

The most no-cheat-harem route would be the AddWife Alpha route, but is missing the Sharing branch and the FFM branch with Christina+Wife+MC.
To make the Sharing branch work for the Alpha route it's content could go from start to the point where the 4 of them were supposed to meet up but the Wife calls it off because she feels bad about plotting the MC into it, that way the player wouldn't miss out on the MC+Anissa content, and skips forth to the M&F-app content where the Wife would decide to give it another try and the MC meets Rae and skips over the sharing content to the step where her husband doesn't have time to meet up.

The Christine+Wife+MC FFM branch works pretty well with the Christina+MC branch and should become part of the Christina section in the walkthrough app.
Is it possible to not have the wife cuck the husband in the bro route or greg route if I didn't disable it in the walkthrough thingy?

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes